Why Can't I work on 2 missions for cursed items at the same time?

I recently spent 20 million in gold to curse 2 items. I did them at the same time because I thought it might be possible to work on finishing the 2 missions at the same time. The mission for the first item is to accumulate 100,000 points in an alliance war, which everyone knows will take 2 separate wars. Imagine my displeasure when the second cursed item appeared in a second chest that is hidden by the first one. I guess I was a bit naive to think both chests would appear separately and display their individual mission. So now I have to finish the first mission before I can see what the mission will be for the second cursed item. And if the mission is the same as the first one, it means I will have to wait a minimum of 10 days after the end of the upcoming war before I can begin the mission due to the next war not starting until a new war season begins. And that war won’t end until 3 days from now. If flaregames provided more and better information regarding the cursing of items I would never have wasted resources cursing an item that I might not be able to start a mission for until 13-14 days from now. Complaints about a lack of information regarding the cursing of items have been written about on here for more than a year now. Isn’t it about time admin did something about it?

3 Likes

I haven’t seen chests anymore about VP in wars… Is it still happening?

Chest multiple quest, is a good idea. Items is also possible 3 at a time, but not easy.

I have a VP chest right now. Waiting 2 weeks to finish it. With another mystery behind it.

@dumpster you get VP required for chests?

I only get VP for items.

Yeah. These ones, right?image1

Did you mean to tag me there?

Yes, because I haven’t gotten one of those in MONTHS…

But now I realize, it’s probably only for unique cursed… which means its a task only to get a unique once you cursed one.

Yes it’s for the unique curses.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this feedback, I’ve added it to the list of things we will discuss when planning the next version.