Why do most top players build blockades instead of barricades?

When fully maxed and forged, barricades are stronger than blockades, so why do most top players use blockades? I understand sometimes the special Cursed Cenotaph boost (Mummies come from the destroyed blockade) is sometimes available, but is that why?

what makes you say fully maxed and forged barricades are stronger than blockades?
blockades have more hp.

Because the are better to forge - more HP gained per level.

You wrong

Max forged blockade is MUCH better then max forged barricade with max alliance boost

But this is exactly what I said …

The question was why they prefer Blockades … Because the can be forged higher I said. 

Not. you said this, not?)

When fully maxed and forged, barricades are stronger than blockades, so why do most top players use blockades? I understand sometimes the special Cursed Cenotaph boost (Mummies come from the destroyed blockade) is sometimes available, but is that why?

Ok my statement: take Blockades and ignore Barricades 

Clear now??

Oh srry)

i think u dnt right again)

I think we need upgrade everything! every troops, spells,towers and etc

And forging them

Maxed fully forged Barricade: 70,617 health, 70.7% blunt weakness, 6.2% fire weakness

Maxed fully forged Blockade: 72,564 health, 70.7% blunt weakness, 66.2% cold weakness

2,000 more health makes up for that huge cold weakness?

Blockade +700 HP per Forge, Barricade +200 HP per Forge. 

It’s up to you, invest in what you prefer. Try to one-shot Blockades with ice and the try to one-shot Barricades with fire.

Its usually best to have a mix.

A good raider will adjust for the defense,  if everything is the same it makes raiding easier.

I think currently at the top no one uses blizzard, and everyone uses fire.
might change with the BS change, yet to see how that plays out.

i think most top raiders do not adjust at all for defense, the use their go to setup for basically every fight.(unless testing / trying something out)
their go to setup may change from time to time, but they will use the same setup regardless of base.

Blockades are much stronger than barricades. Barricades get destroyed in a second. They don’t stop anything. Blockades take longer to destroy. But now with the bladestorm spell, it doesn’t matter if you have barricades or blockades. But in general, blockades(highly forged health) are much better than boosted barricades. And Blizzard is still a great spell to use. I personally use the same combo all the time, unless I want to test something, but I never change my combo, just because of the opponents defense

So blockades have more blunt resistance than barricades? I haven’t experimented, just going off of what it shows in game. Like in what circumstances do blockades take less damage than barricades?

Hordes of knights, will kill a Barricade in about 1-2 seconds and they take significantly longer for Blockades. And as for Blunt I think it’s about the same, just that a Blockade has more HP it takes longer for a SB to destroy it.

Blockades have 4% more HP than barricades, not significant enough to be the reason for it being harder to destroy.

But it is, Blazing knights deal additional damage to Barricades.

So then it would be normal damage or fire damage, not total health that is the factor. Maybe I will just test this out myself, no one seems to know.

Bobo, trust your old leader(if it’s you) :wink: Blockades are much better.