Why Trivia n°2: Animals from the Sea is closed before time?

Deadline for Trivia n°2: Animals from the Sea is  Sunday at 23:59 (UTC/GMT+1).

But its already closed :slightly_frowning_face:

She closed the event 2 or 1 day early last time by mistake also…

Hopefully realize and open soon but is Sunday so can’t count on it :slightly_frowning_face:

when did the event even begin? :slightly_frowning_face:

Titanka, you are in a deep winter sleep…

Genie & Master alliance members have already posted all the answers on our forum. Too bad you are not with us. You could get 500 gems…

When r the gems coming to us :wub:

Gems, come to us… :slight_smile:

Its okay :slight_smile:

it is not closed

can anyone please give me the link towards the trivia event. After the changes in the forums layout I couldn’t find it anywhere :slightly_frowning_face:

Good Luck!

Hey,

Sorry for the troubles, the new software of the forum is not quite setup, and the time may be set to GMT as well, and the autolock doesn’t seem to work properly.

Will look into it whenever I have time.

IGN: shubhya

1. Lobsters live up to an estimated 70 years 2. Dolphins 3. Electric Stingrays, Electric Eels, Electric Catfish, etc 4. Tiger pistol shrimp, topping over 200dB. 5. Sponges 6. No. Of the over 375 different species of sharks found in the world’s oceans, only about 30 have been reported to ever attack a human. 7. Shortfin mako shark 8. Anemones 9. Benthic fish which can bury themselves include dragonets, flatfish and stingrays.  10. One drop of venom from the Marbled Cone Snail is powerful enough to kill over 20 people.

When reward will be delivered?

Cigarette cone snail can kill up to 700 humans. But the good news are that you still have a few minutes to live and even smoke a cigarette before you die.

1).70 years

2).dolphins

3).electric stingray,electric eel,and electric catfish

4).shrimp,the intensity is 246 decibels caused by trillions of shrimp snapping their single oversized claw all at once

5).sponges

6).The majority are not,because most are very small

7).Shortfin Mako Shark

8).Stalked tunicate

9).Stargazer fish

10).30 have been recorded as the most deaths for humans caused by the cigarette cone snail

Royal revolt 2

IGN:Dylan 1996