Why??

Administrators and their shady server maintenance. I cant access my account.

I have already 30 minutes

I was in game a few minutes ago but now also cannot contect, neither on wifi nor mobile data, connection is good anyway.

Unable to login at this point on windows PC, I’m using wifi.

@PaSte @flaretara  Can you guys check what’s going on. A lot of players cannot connect to the game, some can with no issues.

I’ve checked in game and the Basilisk Tower is exactly the same to me. I’m guessing the boost only applies to boosted basilisk towers.

The 45 top scores thing sucks for me, but I understand that it’s probably good news to every alliance with 60+ players.

Also win10 pc user here. No event is going on.

The nasty thing about the connection problems: Its based on the account not on the ip or something. A family member has no problems connecting.

Edit: Both on iOS

Can not log in to my account for more than an hour

Алё!! Не могу войти! Пишет нет соединения.

Also there are reports from those who can connect to the game, that they keep getting disconnected here and there. Also some of those who can connect see old war conditions, some see brand new war conditions. Also event seems  not to be on.

We’re restarting the server now. Please let us know if you run into the same problem afterwards.

so it is a not tested seve refresh??

Got in. Still no event

I can login again.

Still no event is going on.

Win10 PC

Problem solved on win 10 pc, but I’m waiting for the event…

The event will follow later today

Since the event started late, when exactly will it expire? (finding an optimal time to finish my building with gem and upgrade again).

Weekly events should have their own banners providing info and countdown, like other event like war, ninja, festival.

@PaSte@Archimedes