Wider Area view while testing defense

Hi OR team,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I would like to request you to add this small feature. This would really help. Somewhere before the forum structure was changed, it was requested by someone. But it was not implemented. I am asking this feature again. Please try to implement it.

During defense set-up, the area viewed while trial attack(self base test) is similar to the normal attack on other peoples bases. This should be changed. Please zoom out, so as the tester can see the whole path(Currently: 29 Tiles +17 towers) at the same time, so it really helps to further customize the path and towers location for best defense. The current view able area is just around the Hero. This is okay, if we attack another person, but while testing defense it really doesn’t help… 

I hope, my explanation about the required change is clear…