Wifi incompatibility ?

Since yesterday I can’t connect to the game through my wifi connection. I don’t have a problem with my connection anywhere else (I have a relatively fast internet connection VDSL). It seems like my wifi connection became incompatible with olymbus rising.

Hi @Panos,

Did you restart your wifi router and game device?

Também não estou conseguindo me logar, o app pede para verificar conexão de internet, porém a conexão está boa…

Preciso de ajuda…

Depend of different factor. For me my Wifi work really fast on my PC and never got a problem but on my ipad the wifi is slow. In Art of Conquest I have a Error internet connection each time I enter there. A pop-up appear and I must click like 50 times to enter it but no problem in other game

so I think its depend of what device you use and what ISP you have and the speed of your internet

@Beolwulf, tenta usar a conexão 3g, depois tenta pelo wifi. Se não der certo, tenta reinstalar o jogo. Se ainda não der certo, tenta excluir o histórico do seu navegador…

@Panos, try use the internet of phone, and after try in wifi. If don’t work, try reinstall the game. If don’t work, try to delete your historic and cookies of net navegation app…

Obrigado amigos, consegui, segui as instruções e reinstalei o jogo kkkkk