Will I ever get a response other than automatic

Since I started playing RR2, I’ve had afew issues which I submitted to Flare support to which I never received a response other than automatic response, the last of which I’m trying to transfer my account to anew device. Is it so diificult to respond on such a matter. U people are unbelievable.

Flare please respond to this player…are you kidding me,you should be responsible towards the players who are playing this game.it is because of us you have name and fame.so this player.

if you want to transfer the game from your laptop to your phone you cant do that but the other way around you can, or you didnt provide enough information

it could be that you didn’t read the respond correctly or something ? If you are a paying player , simply sending/replying them your last purchase receipts will help with account transfer 

Got my account transferred in less than 1 hour 

“I’ve had afew issues which I submitted to Flare support to which I never received a response other than automatic response” +1

>>> the biggest issue I ever had was spending gems to remove, maybe 4 or 5, ruins out of my base and later the ruins were back …and my gems were not!

they never replied me or refound me, all I got was an automatic response

Nobody knew that they decrease of 50% the price of ruins =( so if people like you remove the day before, for example,  i don’t doubt they refund them. But i clearly hope that do something for you and other people that have that problem too. :grinning:

Fiji nami, perhaps U got ur account back that soon cause UR an admin of the forum.

When an ordinary player wants a/c back, There’s a form to fill out out with certain info they request.

Yes

Oh… this is another problem !