Wins scored as losses and causing major trophy loss

Two times this happened today. I finish the base, get victory message, only to find the results screen showing NO GOLD and TROPHY LOSS, as if I had lost on the start of the base:

As if we didn’t have enough frustration to deal with, with every major feedback topic being completely ignored. Sigh

1 Like

Again, just brilliant

1 Like

Again…

1 Like

w.t.f NOW, 2 consecutive attacks

1 Like

again

I just noticed failed battles give no xp as well, and guess what? I got an XP token activate with xp set…

1 Like

I give up. Playing on windows and never had this problem. It is now 200 less trophies when I’m trying to gather trophies for ninja.

1 Like

Bad internet perhaps?

Makes no sense. I remain connected to the game. Just finished a war where I did multiple champions and not once had this issue (probably around 150 battles).

Also makes no sense because the game records my progress. It always shows 99%, but punishes me as if I have done 0% - 0 gold, lots of trophies lost, no xp.

1 Like

it continues. 2 attacks today, first one ok, second one this

1 Like

Now had it happen on the phone as well, android. Connected to the same internet

Double checking everything internet related on my side since I moved to a new place 3 weeks ago, however:

• Just did 150 battles last war and not once had this issue, phone and pc. Been playing over a year and never once had this issue.
  • Even if it relates to my internet, there is clearly something wrong with the way the game is interpreting the battles. Makes no sense tracking 99% progress and scoring 0 crowns, 0 gold, 0 XP, trophy loss as if I never left the tent, while recognizing the rewards dropped on the way and 99% completion.

1 Like

No idea bud, but I guess you could directly contact the Customer Support, to check your account:

https://support.flaregames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck! :rr2blacksmiththumbsup:

Already did, but thanks for trying to help. Keeping this topic as a tracking of what happens, opened the ticket pointing here so they can see the screenshots!

Hi there,
What’s your in-game name?

Already put that in the ticket I opened Madlen. Keeping the topic open to post further discoveries. My issue is the exact same as another user posted here, and I’ve seen complaints elsewhere (FB, whatsapp). So what could be a problem with my rig/internet, is now clearly a problem with the game.

This user got a reply saying it is your anti-cheating that zeroes the match result, so it could be hitting a false alarm somewhere - maybe in number of units killed per battle, since mummies spawn loads of knights. Or towers taken down at once, since some of the mummy bases are loaded with heal towers that fall to trusty’s special ability. Or sheer number of XP gained in the battle.

1 Like

Can’t raid bases with mummies. Thats over 300 trophies lost to this bug

1 Like

Hello,
Although the fight was 100% completed, the final summary gives 99% -22 cups. The error does not occur with every attack, but from time to time (video link, Proof 1). The error occurs when attacks on different players, but only on one, I managed to collect evidence. The error occurred for 3 days, I lost 200 cups.
Communication with help did not bring anything.
Sorry for the mistakes. I don’t know English. I use a translator.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Proof 1

2 Likes

Hello, I have moved the topics into one topic since it is the same issue.
Thanks, I will forward it to the team.

1 Like

Hello,
I am very sorry for possible mistakes, unfortunately I do not know English well.
It is a pity that support said I was cheating …
Error occurs when there are too many units on the way and the server thinks that we are cheating because we are copying units. If you play a nemesis that has drainage and attacks the opponent with a mummy from which knights fall out units with which the map ends with a win goes hundreds.
I lost hundreds of cups, several million XP and several thousand bread.

1 Like

it keeps happening. mummy base again, with all sorts of towers