With new patch coming, need war system adjustment

ok I am fairly new to this game, couple of months, but after this first round of current war system I have some serious frustration, and need to address it. I am an involved alliance member that, because of this am lvl 98, and only being 3-4 months in my defense even with 7 builders lacks keeping me around 1800 trophies. My issue is that I can beat someone 1000 trophies higher(does happen) but lets say 2000 higher, and I get amount of skulls. That same person can attack me and get just as many skulls or more even though they squash me. how is beating someone 1-2000 trophies below you as good as beating someone 1-2000 higher? I read somewhere it might be because of player level, if that’s so why if I beat someone level 130 it is equal skulls to 100? I don’t have the answers, but this should clearly be a problem that needs adjusted.

They have skull bonus thats why, and its also depends if your in the middle of you ally then you can lose a number of skulls, i mean if your the lowest person in the ally you will lose less skulss than if your the highest person in your ally

They have skull bonus thats why, and its also depends if your in the middle of you ally then you can lose a number of skulls, i mean if your the lowest person in the ally you will lose less skulss than if your the highest person in your ally.

you are totally missing the point and proving my point at the same time. the only reason they have more skull gear is because they are higher levels which gives better stats. if you wanna max skulls at lvl95 then why don’t we do skull gear cap at lvl95? 35 levels of unfairness higher levels and skill should be worth more skulls. why would anyone with 3000+ trophies ever battle someone close to there range? when you can get the same skulls from someone with 2000 trophies. Bad logic, and gives no incentive to push your limits and fight ppl your range

Everyone should be worth the same skull amount, the Chamber of Fortune skulls should also be included in the default skulls (so rank #1 in alliance worth +100, rank #2 worth +99 etc.).

Having it different just makes it messy, or makes it impossible for a team of higher level kings beat a team of lower level kings. (get 45 level 80 kings with +40 skull bonus and wiling to scroll to win, and you’re invincible).

1 Like