World Championship suggestion

Hello,

Royal Revolt 2 has been one of the best mobile games, and a great idea to make the game even better, a world championship RR2, a new style of war between alliances, face disputes, hearts, something that would make the game the best of all with awards in tournaments, cups, among others. I look eager for a positive response.

By: ** THE TÜRKS   Alliance**

???

By: ** THE TÜRKS   Alliance**

Royal Revolt 2 has been one of the best mobile games, and a great idea to make the game even better, a world championship RR2, a new style of war between alliances, face disputes, hearts, something that would make the game the best of all with awards in tournaments, cups, among others. I look eager for a positive response.

THE TURKS Alliance

Yeah true a World Championship RR2 Tournament missing in this game. I don’t know if some people have play via browser the game Dino RPG? with Inter Dojo Tournament? each player chose 10 dino and fight in a tournament against the others each victory make you advance in the tournament and if you win the final you are the inter Dojo Champion

I don’t know why Flaregames don’t have put that in Royal Revolt 2 but this feature have this place in this game

War Season its a tournament you do with your Alliance team to be Rank 1 to 6 and win Boost

League is a solo tournament you do to win Gems

now that miss in this game its a tournament solo you do to beat everyone of your level to be a Champion of your tier

All level 1 to 10 fight each other and the winner with this tier, 21-30,31-40,41-50 and so on

something like that and if you win your tier you gain random prize like obtain 10 Uber Chest or 1,000 Gems or 10,000 pearls or 50,000 Vouchers all the prize depend of your tier. Level 1 to 10 its like 1 Uber Chest or 100 gems or 1,000 pearls or 500 vouchers. Level 100 to 110 more like 20 Uber Chest or 5,000 gems or 20,000 pearls or 50,000 vouchers,etc… maybe to high but its a tournament that happen I don’t know each 2 month

Please. The current features are enough to burn gems.

A world championship should be about skills, but as we know FG,
the format would be such that you need to spend gems to win, either
in CoF or by using scrolls/revives, or buying bread etc.

There’s no need for another pay2win feature, we already have enough
of them. And let’s not forget: the players with the most forges (= heavy
paying players) will have an unfair advantage from the start, too.
What about boosts in this championship? All should be equal to have
a fair competition.

There are examples, where the developer got it right to even out the
players, e.g. Clash Royale, where there is a cap on levels for tournament
fights. The cap is somewhere in the middle, but still hard for free players
to reach though.

Transferred to RR2 that could be a level cap for spells and troops at -2
from max and lets say 5 forges each perk (which is still a bit too high,
as it’s 15 altogether per spell/troop).
Then the items also should be made even. No OP speed items etc. which
would lead to no unique uber items allowed and a cap on the “normal” items.

Then the defense has to be evened, which is also very hard to accomplish
(balanced for the -2 from max level spells/troops, i guess at least -5 levels
from max for towers/obstacles).
And no use of scrolls and revives. I’m sure i forgot something :wink:

Olá,

Real Revolta 2 tem sido um dos melhores jogos para celular, e uma grande ideia para tornar o jogo ainda melhor, um campeonato mundial RR2, um novo estilo de guerra entre alianças, disputas cara, corações, algo que faria o jogo da o melhor de tudo, com prêmios em torneios, taças, entre outros. Eu olho ansioso por uma resposta positiva.

Por: ** os turcos   Alliance**

The Turks alliance is obsessed with this idea.

Turks alliance i see you’re collaborating to approve this idea but what about making different suggestions instead of copy and paste from each other the same message? Uh?

Hello!We are trying to give visibility to an idea that we believe and we are open to suggestions of how we could carry out this event.

My suggestion is that flaregames would make a face-to-face and simultaneous event.

I would like to achieve the achievements of teams of players to play in cooperative mode thus increasing also the interactivity of the game.

Still no news about this one? :slightly_frowning_face: very sad