XP Bases - Current list

Back in the past, we had a forum page about XP bases which were set by players…

To help others level up much faster :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know what happened, but thought it would be great if we had that page back. So here it is :grin:

Basically the idea here is: You post a screenshot of your XP base layout, saying until when it lasts.

1 Like

To start of:

Until when? Base set until Conquest starts (next Thursday).

Edit: Waves back to normal.

2 Likes

okay Guy. Now you can get more exp

2 Likes

This friend of mine says he can’t post on the forum somehow, but asked me to post his base for him:

What do you guys mean by exp bases? I’m new and just figuring things out.

It’s basically a base (defense layout) which gives more XP to your hero, so you can level up faster.

For example: Boosted Mummies are good to farm XP because it summons Knights upon death.

Basically, the bigger the amount of units killed the greater the amount of XP won.

For a better understanding, you can take a look on the following RR2 Wikia Links:

Oh and btw… Welcome to the game, hope you have fun :wink:

Having tons of fun man, loving it. Just wish I could find an alliance that’s actually active. LOL

1 Like

Can you post some xp bases in all trophy ranges.

LOL! :rofl:

You talk like it’s easy to find them…

C’mmon boy, think a little about what you ask, it’s impossible for me to know every good XP base there is on each range…

I only posted mine and another which the guy let me.

The idea is for the owner to post his base here, I don’t know if others would like me to post their bases… :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks ShadowsGuardian, I needed the gold

Thanks Mil_aly, your ascention archers are not to be taken lightly, they defended very well. (Killed my king two times in three attacks)

sorry i can’t open longer

1 Like

That was not my idea with this post but…

Nevermind, glad to help :sweat_smile:

1 Like