xXx_DeathToAll_xXx New alliance looking to grow fast

Alliance level - 10 (by choice as we are saving gold until the alliance is full)

Gold boost - 13%

Tax bonus - 4%

Status - Apply to join (or leave your IGN and I will invite you)

Donations needed - 20k+ (if 20k then look to upgrade to 50k)

Trophies needed - we don’t care (but if you want that gold boost to go up, get them trophies)

Minimum hero level - 50

We are aiming to use gold for boosts in war if needed and then build up the pot during cool down ready for the next one

JOIN FRESH’S GROWING CULT NOW!!! (",)

Dont look in his EYES (@_@) he will make u eat things u dont like 0.0

I’m not saying nothing

AND DONT DRINK THE KOOL-AID :stuck_out_tongue:

AND DONT DRINK THE KOOL-AID :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump

Bump *flexes muscles

#Ihonestlythinkthenameisprettymean

That’s why I’m praying it will be able to be changed at some point

I care about alliance names, some of them were originally my ideas but it seems they thought of it first, like how I was gonna use vanguard in my alliance but it seems defrost got the name first, I wouldnt copy a alliances name(or should I say a word in the name), it made me to make my first alliance I created that was called magic dragons xD

I do have a name that hasn’t been taken yet but its confirmed for now there will not be any way of changing it

Soon to win the war with 5+ fiefdoms. I look forward to doom gate and airblasters! Pyros are ok as well I guess

Good day. Im rather new playing this game but I am very active. I’m only lvl 16 now but I’m rising fast and I’m building non stop to improve my alliance tower. Pls consider me for your alliance.