YOU JUST MAKE ONE OF PLAYERS LEAVE THE GAME!

YOU CANT TAKE/REDUCE REWARDS AFTER WE WON THEM IN FAIR PLAY!!

The one that left was great player and DONATER TO THE GAME WITH REAL MONEY!

really love this game, but what u just did was punch below the belt.

To be fair, Jona said he didn’t think that was supposed to happen, I think he was slightly in the dark himself but realised it may be a bug and was looking into it.

I feel they will change back all achievements that was ALREADY achieved. I think they got the message from many revolters today/yesterday. it’s now the time for patience.

20024028.jpg

Don’t really see anything bad about a constant moaner and self-proclaimed great player leaving in his very usual style :lol:

Please members, this is the 4th topic with the same issue…but really you think that open tens of identical topics enhance the attention of Jona? Or the developers?

We all know that this has been a hit below the belt, especially for players who spent a lot of real money, and that before that gave us sweets and at the same time they had in store to use the cane, but I think open tens of topic saying the same thing is not useful…

Spartecus mate, nothing against you, you know you’re RR2 friends but to avoid to see posted the same answers already posted (and as you did too) that weigh down the forum, I lock this topic…