Your Kingdom in Winter! - Writing contest

Dear Kings & Queens,

Winter is close! You just finished fighting against the Yetis in this snow world.

Task:

Write a story about your journey. The story must include references to the Yetis, Royal Revolt 2 and Winter.

The story doesn’t have to be long, but it must consist in a few sentences, which make sense.

Rules

• One entry per person
  • Deadline is Friday 23rd December at 12pm UTC+1
  • Don’t forget your in-game name!

Rewards

• Funniest story (x2): 1000 gems
  • Most realistic story (x1): 1000 gems
  • Special Christmas story (story matching perfectly the theme and giving out the atmosphere of Winter an Christmas): 1500 gems 
  • 3 random entries: 500 gems

Good luck and have a nice day!

IGN- an1l75

It was a harsh winter my kingdom had never seen before. A sea of white wherever I looked. It was as if snowwhite had decided to rest in my kingdom. As I walked along to see the welfare of my people, I saw few ugly looking minions running towards me. They dashed together to form a Yeti just in front of me. I was frightened. But then I decided to fight them and bring them under my control. How did I do it? See me in action…oh! By the way, don’t read with a grim face, enjoy the Christmas festivity, and spread the message of love across all religions and people. 

" Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year".

IGN : Warriornator 2

Once upon a time in a glorious day of winter all been quiet and a beautiful day with a sun and suddenly a winter storm arrive and nobody can see 1 meter far because everything was blurred. You play Royal Revolt 2 on PC and Ipad and after 20 minutes you want to take a break. You look outside and see full or people who drive same in a bad weather. You decide to return play Royal Revolt 2 and defeat some Yeti you see in defense. You do your daily mission and get festival chest and gain candy canes

Suddenly there is a power failure and you have nothing to do because we are so depending of electricity. With a Ipad you play with many games and have fun but because of the low batteries you cannot anymore play game and you have nothing to recharge the Ipad. You decide to listen music and take your MP3, all going fine you listen many song and suddenly your MP3 have low batteries and stop. Nothing to recharge then you think what you can do? You decide to talk with your cats and when you have special cats who can talk and answer you its funny like ask them : Do you like Winter? and answer no. that need a lots of discussion with cat during day,week and year but its worth it at the final 

the power not going back after few hours and you have hungry but no electricity and no wood stove to make delicious dish, you decide to eat what you find a peanut butter sandwich and after you still ask what you can do? you decide to go outside and shovel snow. After 30 minutes you finish to shovel snow and return in your house. You still ask a question : What i can do? No electricity hummm… you decide to listen music with Bluetooth Radio ok cool that work few minutes and the batteries are low and stop working. No electricity to recharge. What i can do? You search and search you found nothing. you decide to play with card for few hours and be boring then you decide to go outside and take a walk. You come back and…the electricity is back!!! You discover you have frozen your back for nothing at -25 degree and return in your house recharge all yours devices to be prepared next time that going happen again. Less worst than last year when that happen during December 24th and 25th and you are in your home and say in your head

‘‘Merry Christmas everyone HO!!!HO!!!HO!!!’’    

Sweaty Yeti

Yeties here, Yeties there,

In my kingdom, everywhere !

Mostly eating, doing nothing,

In my castle they are slacking.

Winter came to RR2,

Hey Yeti, I’ve got a job for you to do !

Go with Queen on the scene,

Don’t forget about your hygiene!

Sweaty yeti didn’t care,

Killed the troops with his smell,

All is good he said,

Though the Queen is also dead.

ign: emgiee1

hello,

“only for random lucky”

my IGN: il Sire,

thanks and good luck evryone!

It was cold, and I was pacing back and forth waiting for my load of chocolates. I thought: some paladins will see my fury today! Then suddenly the door opens, and Flare (the name of one of my best paladins) comes running to me, and says: Sir, sir, something terrible has happened !! And I desperately say: you drank all my chocolate? And flare says no, they did. And pointed out, it was snowing, but I could still see the yetis, damn yetis, drinking all my chocolate. I spent 1 minute in inertia, after that I shouted: ALL THE TROOPS, COME WITH ME, these yetis will see what happens when you drink the chocolate from a king. And so we all went after the yetis, arriving there, there was only a trace of them, pointing to the direction of my castle. I thought it strange at first, but I followed the tracks, and I find the door of my castle closed. I start to beat, enraged and cold, I hear a laugh, and I look up, the yetis have entered my castle and closed the door, and the worst, all my troops are with me out here in the winter … well, now I’m here, beneath a tower of fire darts to warm me, I can only enter my castle in the summer, damn yetis

Ing: Alezson

IGN: Eykson

The Winter  came with the Yeti event that scared me when they made the first junction of the little ones and became that strong monster, but my realm is stronger and I have been able to defeat all the villains so far, I love Royal Revolt 2! I’m Play ever days

IGN: Eykson The Winter  came with the Yeti event that scared me when they made the first junction of the little ones and became that strong monster, but my realm is stronger and I have been able to defeat all the villains so far, I love Royal Revolt 2! I’m Play ever days

One beautiful Cold Snowy X’mas Eve the King and Queen were standing side by side at their castle overlooking their Kingdom with all the festivities, it was a romantic view over the bright starry night, the King said “My Queen, let’s play Weeweechu like the old times

Oh no, not now. Lets just look at the beautiful view”, said the King.

Oh, my Queen, let’s you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it’s the perfect time” the King Begged

The King looked at his Queen and said, “Alright dear, we’ll play Weeweechu.”

The King grabbed his guitar and they both sang…

Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Then suddenly their Castle is attacked by small Yeti’s to get their treasure and greets the King and Queen

It’s ICE to meet you, we are here to steal food and your treasure” says the Yeti’s

On this the King Replies “You are ofcourse welcome to join us as it is the spirit of X’mas we have Brrrrrr-itos or even Icebergers, we also do have grapes and Peanut Butter as Tis the season to be Jelly

the Queen asks the King “Dear what about our treasure, what are you going to do?

The King Replies “I am not sure what kind of money they use at the North Pole but we could give them COLD Cash!

But the Yeti’s were so Hungry they took the offer of the King to join them at their Banquet where they were able to eat their heart’s content. And at the hour of X’mas they could all hear the jingles at the top of the Castle and they all go up to see who it is?

The King says "I don’t care who you are, fatso. Get the reindeer off my roof!

Fatso Replies “I am Santa Claus my Dear Fellows come bearing gifts for you all

The Yeti’s are scared of Santa Claus and hide behind the King and Queen, the Queen says “Who knew they would be so Claustrophobic!

The King asks “Why do you come at this time? Where were you all this time?

Santa Claus replies “At a Oh Oh Hotel

Then Santa Claus gives everyone their gifts and leaves to give everyone in their Kingdom more Gifts.

The Yeti’s are so overwhelemed that they leave the Kingdom in peace and the King and Queen breathes a sigh of relief.

The King and Queen heads back to the Window overlooking the Kingdom and Sees Santa Spreading the Joy of X’mas across the Kingdom, the King says “We do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit!

The Queen laughs and gives him his Guitar and they together sing

THE END!

IGN: General Falcon

IGN:lord-elmia
this festival is good for up hero items and stronger too
but event is hard for more people. i like yeti skins and play all time rr2 and wait for more surprise in new year from flaregame
happy new years all peoples
goodlouck

Till now everyone thought the Yeti as a myth of the urban areas of Himalaya. But its not true often.The yetis were bored in Himalayas and they decided to conquer some weak kings condom(kingdom) So they keep traveled a long way which took almost 1 winter and they found out a new young king has newly reclaimed his father’s throne which was taken.from his father. So they decided to urge in the young kings condom(kingdom). So far their first try was a failure cause the kings condom was surrounded by very well trained troopers and that’s how the quest of the yetis to conquer condoms began :smiley:

IGN: Shindoo Vodoo

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from KIng Royal revolt 2 !, that all the world should be Donated Gold. (And this taxing was first made when Yettis comeing to kingdom.) And all went to be taxed, everyone into his own alliance. And Lord-reptile also went up from iran omega, out of the dark city, into kingdom, unto the city of winter, which is called HoE ; (because he was of the royal revolt 2 big masters!) To be taxed with lord-elmia his big brother, being great with his members . And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And he come from hell, and wrapped him in Yettis outfit, and laid him in a manger!; because there was no room for them in the alliance.

And there were in the same royal members abiding in the field, keeping watch over their alliance by night. And, lo, the yetti of the winter Festival upon them, and the glory of the yettis shone round about them and they were sore afraid. And the Yetti said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you a big surprise on this cristmas. which shall be to all members. For unto you is come from snow land this day, which is Lord-reptile! . And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the king wrapped in Yettis outifit , lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the Yettis a multitude of the heavenly host praising members , and saying,

“Glory to kings in the highest, and on kingdom peace, good will toward members.”

. And the king returned, glorifying and praising king for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them… christmas is back!

Ign: lord-reptile

have fun

"Good Job everyone, we conquered the winter islands! :slight_smile:  I’ll be able to try out some new gear with those canes :grinning:  

Paladin - Certainly better than granny’s!

King -  

howl.PNG“HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL” 

King - That’s my woolfy :wink:  

Paladin - Those wolves are always eager for battle, your majesty.

King - I’m certain their New Year resolution would be to howl more, a month back, they howled a lot, and kind of lost their voice. :wink:  

Paladin - Those were really FRIGHTENING WOLVES

Arblaster - Your majesty, Your Frost Tower is on fire, I’m sure the pyromancer lighted it up, because he was upset since he wasn’t included in your offense line up.

frost.PNG

King -  Summon the pyromancer right now and blow that fire away.

Pyromancer - Your majesty, I did not light it up, it were those cheeky yetis _leering, peering, sneering _at your base from the mountains/ They lighted it up with those christmas candles. Luckily, I called my buddy, froster who extinguished the fire.

Worker - Help! Help! I’m being bombarded by snowballs by the yetis. Please save me! 

King - Enough is enough! Atttttackkkk!

The yeti event has begun.

After 5 Islands were completed

Paladin - These yetis are really very easy to beat, they are showing eagerness to be in our ranks after I showed them this video ") 

King - True, You did well this event! But I won’t take you along for war, for 2 reasons - Since you need a boost and secondly, You are the most faithful guardian.

Paladin - Much Appreciated :slight_smile:

Pyromancer - :slightly_frowning_face:  You did not take me along. 

King - Since you do not have control over your raging dragon :wink:  Also, to light up the yetis to prevent intrusion.

Granny - You need new items, buy these items from me and a pack 

King whispers in Paladin’s ears - You know what to do, right? Just remove the beast’s leash.

Paladin - Aye! Aye!

King - It seems your beast is running away…

Granny - Ah, nooooo

King - :wink:  Temporary relief.

After Island 26

King - Phew, that was tough, monks disappointed me :slightly_frowning_face:  

Monk - Sorry majesty, _ACHOO _I’m suffering from cold due to winter, ACHOO.

King - I think I need to send him to take a bath in the blessing scroll aura…

After Island 30

Paladin - Congratulations your majesty! :slight_smile:

King - Thank you very much 

Yeti King - We are now part of your army, your majesty.

King - Do prove effective.  :wink:  Great to have so many pearls and chests.

Yeti King - You will know my offensive powers and my gear’s strength.

King - I’ll be an eco-friendly king with the Yowie Ring!

King - Back to work, everyone! We have to prepare for the next war, I’m going to the Alliance Tower for a meeting…

THE END!

IGN - KK Star

The queen entered her room.

• Oh, who slept on my bed?!! My Royal bed looks Revolted.

“It’s a winter”, thought queen, “no chance for bears now. Bears beers, bears beers, bears beers” kept thinking the queen, when suddenly 7 yeties appeared. There were no-one at the kingdom with whom queen could enjoy beers, so they kept living together happily till our days, the queen and her seven yeties. 

IGN: Rippler 

Winter came ha ha ha, christmas came he he he  ,  yeti came hu hu hu IN ROYAL REVOLT 2,

Winter is cool yeti is cooler royal revolt 2 is super cooler, 

Fight against them with my power, teach them with my units destroy them with my spell , 

They scare hots pyro makes them hooter melt a, i take a bath  in that  water ,  chu chu chu

My ign is KING VIKRAM 1

It was the time of Christmas ?. Snow :snowman: was falling in my kingdom. I was sad ? because no one are playing with me because all was busy for preparing war. Suddenly a snow ball strikes on my ahead due to this I was very very angry ? and take my sword and go to see that bad guy but when I see behind there was Yetis ?. They are dancing ? and jumping there then I forgot my angriness and sadness because they are very very cute. They want to play with me with snow balls. Then they started play with me. Suddenly I think about my froster I realized why should not I use it in my raids because they are very fast and also are looking strong ? so I take all of them and then start using them in my raids and also put for my defense too ?. They also helped me to decorate my kingdom . They put lots of candles in my kingdom to make them more brighter ?.

IGN: Vivek Saini

IGN: AJ 420

Once there lived a yeti. He was very greedy. There were many times that he had to pay for his greed. Each time the yeti promised himself, “I have learnt my lesson. Now I will never be greedy again." But he soon forgot his promises and was as greedy as ever. 

One afternoon, the yeti was terribly hungry. He decided to go look for something to eat. Just outside his house, there was a bridge. “I will go and look for food on the other side of the bridge. The food there is definitely better," he thought to himself. 

He walked across the wooden bridge and started sniffing around for food. Suddenly, he spotted a tofie lying at a distance. “Ah, I am in luck. This looks a delicious tofie," he said. 

Without wasting any time, the hungry yeti picked up the tofie and was just about to eat it, when he thought, “Somebody might see here with this tofie and then I will have to share it with them. So, I had better go home and eat it." Holding the tofie in his mouth, he ran towards his house. 

While crossing the wooden bridge, the yeti looked down into the river. There he saw his own reflection. The foolish yeti mistook it for another yeti. “There is another yeti in the water with tofie in its mouth," he thought. Greedy, as he was, he thought, “How nice it would be to snatch that piece of tofie as well. Then, I will have two tofies." 

So, the greedy yeti looked at his reflection and growled. The reflection growled back, too. This made the yeti angry. He looked down at his reflection and barked, “Woof! Woof!" As he opened his mouth, the tofie in his mouth fell into the river. It was only when the water splashed that the greedy yeti realized that what he had seen was nothing but his own reflections and not another yeti. But it was too late. He had lost the piece of tofie because of his greed. Now he had to go hungry. 

Once Upon A Time There is A Beautifull Kingdom The King and Troops Living in KINGDOM Happily…In the season Of This Winter One Day the Cloud Has Been Darke and Looks like Something Stranger will be come.The king And their troops take their guard on and then the portal revived from the portal the little yeti has been came and their Strong Leader Come to Destroy the Whole KINGDOM. The King was Clever he knows that they will do something bad to my kingdom.So The king said Hus troops to Get Ready To Beat them.Everyone Ready for the Fight.Now the Fight Begin and it Seems The king Have Facing Difficulties to Defeat their leader.yetis are very strong but the king and his troops not give up because of their sake of the kingdom…The Fight Getting Danger And Danger.Atlast The King Found the weakness of yetis they Are all happy now that they can defeat them.They Fight and the yetis and their leader lost that they just give the cloud become blue again and yetis are gone with the shame of their strength. The Kings dn his all Troops are happy now

Happy NEW YEAR RR2 AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE

IGN:MasterBlaster6

A few time ago, a ninja army controled by an unexperimented boss lost to the king. The yeti and his henchmen, hidden from a long time, decided to challenge you for winter… Will they do better ?

No, they didn’t, the yeties are too braggart, they lost too face to you. To redeem their defeat, they challenge you once again, defeat every day enemies to offer them sweets and, in exchange, they offer you their best equipment

P.S. : Merry christmas ! I speak currently french so my short story is just for random entries  :slightly_frowning_face:

IGN : Florian Premier

I did an error, my post was duplicated, so it is just an image (i can t remove the post)