The special season boosts are out: Super Ranger and Frozen Spire! After meddling with them for some time, these are my thoughts.
- Pretty good range-wise, though it says +100%, and 3.5 + 100% is 7.0 not 6.0 but never mind.
- Can out-range a froster and arblaster which is good.
- Are replacing arblasters easily, though since it’s the frenzy frost blaster period I think it might be a difficult choice. Our alliance doesn’t have frost blasters so all the better.
- Very good combined with power archer.
- Stuck at chokepoints shooting towers and units, so very few actually get to the gate.
- Still very slow.
- No extra damage or health, you need power archer.
- Still much slower when slowed down.
- A dramatic increase in health - 80%!
- Froster-spawning and stunning compliments the tower well.
- Damage stays the same - very poor.
- Forces mid-level/high-level players to waste a load of gold upgrading low-level frost towers that will never be seen afterwards.
- Frosters and stun is good, but again, levels 1-3 spawns 1 froster, levels 4-6 spawns 2 frosters etc. and 1 or 2 frosters doesn’t really do much of a difference and if you upgrade your frost towers to level 7+ it’s totally a waste of gold.
- Still goes down easily by Sonic Blast/firestorm. Hero scream avoids the frosters and stunning.
- Stunning duration not very long.
Would be grateful if you let me know what you guys think about them. Thanks