Zombie event = Ship Raids

Hello flare,

. What the hell you did in all zombie lands. We already was in problem in your ship raids and now you made all zombie lands like a ship… I can’t go from one side to another side near gate because of the camera view. So I can bet I will can’t completely all battles with 100%. Salute to your mind . I hate you. :confused:

and now finally left a tower. … Thank you ?

Same, had too many knights hitting the portal, couldn’t kill the 4 towers at gate on time.

See many others missing some points.

I can not hear it any more. Stop complaining and learn to deal with it!

It is not that difficult… Of course, if you can only hide in your Mob… But then your Hero is not worth being called a Hero!  :grinning:

I see no problem with towers at gate.  But not being able to move properly near the gate feels more like a bug.

I hate you again. Now my every raid is completing with 96%,98%. I am windows phone user. You did a great job. You also did not listen my previous msg. We was already in problem and now you increased like a hell. Thank you

Those towers near gate seem overpowered and out of reach by design. So we have to scroll for 100% at all mission levels with towers near gate? Apocalypse or Armageddon is a must? Developer’s greed, always GREEDY!
No wonder many players look for cheats just to satisfy FG’s greed. Congratulation to FG for making this game worse! <_<

It’s possible to kill them with spells, just need to walk ahead of your units to have more time.

However i also failed 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

hate you again…i missed many towers near gate in every raid… Thank you flare… Don’t listen us… I know you don’t want any good things for windows phone users… Thank you again…you know everything but you don’t want to solve. If you don’t want to give us anything so why you made this event. Your camera view is wrost near gate… Specially in this event… We want camera at 90 degree view… But you don’t want to solve it… Thank you and I hate you :confused:

i am not complaining about hardness or towers near gate… But it is impossible to go from one side to another side near gate because of your camera view specially for windows phone uses. I cant got complete 100% even if I use 1000 gems per raid

Matbe you have to improve your spells, or use the right spells, and improve yout gameplay instead of complaining all the time.

And first of all, if you hate the game, why do you play it?

It is better to ask other players for advice instead of complaining in every post.

Sorry, normally I don’t react on players who complain a lot, but you are doing it too much for me.

I feel strongly about this.

You know, I know, Everyone knows, how pathetic the camera angle is and how different it is compared to a normal raid.

For no reason, we have that stupid angle, chances of missing towers increase significantly and that can cost you big time. It is not even that we don’t have gate towers. We have gate towers, strategically placed either to kill lone hero or miss the tower. It is not about skill, that camera angle is bad and they need to fix it.

I know all the time complaining is bad but if you do something ridiculous then you can’t help it. If someone would have said, remove zombies, that is a stupid complain because you know it is only a 2 time event.

In ninja event, we had this bad angle for 6/30 raids, now it is for 30/30 raids. Maybe you do not spend gems or not particular about getting 1st, understandable, some don’t spend gems, but when you get 99% just because of this bad angle it is ridiculous. Complains can’t be 0 neither they can be for everything. In my opinion, this is valid and Flare needs to fix it. I am happy this zombie event is only a two time event, because I hate those silly idiots.

thank KKstar for understand … It’s really annoying us :slightly_frowning_face: we cant got even if we use gems…it’s not a matter of skill or power… It’s only a bad camera view problem

I am sorry, but I don’r have any trouble with the camera angle. And that has nothing to do with spending gems or not. My arbs and canons are strong enough to take care of towers the hero missed. ANd yes, I do spend gems sometimes and last ninja event I did end like 23 or something, nut I did like that event.

But, before all, it is a game, and there are very few people/players, who can win every game. Just enjoy it and if you want to complain, do it about the balance in the game p.e.

Before I forget, the response was mainly for  Royalvivek13. who does conplain a lot, and when player do complain because the will winn everything, I wonder why they play RR2.

I am sorry, but I don’r have any trouble with the camera angle. And that has nothing to do with spending gems or not. My arbs and canons are strong enough to take care of towers the hero missed. ANd yes, I do spend gems sometimes and last ninja event I did end like 23 or something, nut I did like that event.

But, before all, it is a game, and there are very few people/players, who can win every game. Just enjoy it and if you want to complain, do it about the balance in the game p.e.

Before I forget, the response was mainly for  Royalvivek13. who does conplain a lot, and when player do complain because the will winn everything, I wonder why they play RR2.

Royalvivek13 wrote:  

thank KKstar for understand … It’s really annoying us  :slightly_frowning_face:  we cant got even if we use gems…it’s not a matter of skill or power… It’s only a bad camera view problem

I hope that the word we means you and KKstar. because you are till now the one players complaining about this.

you can’t understand… Only windows phone users can understand… It’s a valid complain

In this camera angle, it is very hard to keep a watch on incoming troops in the castle square. Also, cannons won’t aim at gate towers, they aim at the gate. Had the camera angle been like this from the start, nobody would have complained. It is poor if you know it can be fixed but Flare refuses to fix it. Honestly, tell me, do you prefer this angle?

I do not have any problems with the angle, but don’t you are complaining a lot about many things, and you use the word “we”. Tell me, who are we? You and KKstar?

Use your spells the right way and time when your call your troops, With one spell I can destroy 4 towers at both sides of the gate, only thing, I have to use that spell twice. It is up to you how you can do the same.

I do not have any problems with the angle, but don’t you are complaining a lot about many things, and you use the word “we”. Tell me, who are we? You and KKstar?

Use your spells the right way and time when your call your troops, With one spell I can destroy 4 towers at both sides of the gate, only thing, I have to use that spell twice. It is up to you how you can do the same.

Great, I am happy the angle does not bother you. I haven’t missed a tower but it makes it much tougher to destroy gate towers. I am pretty sure you would find a lot of people complaining about this. If you don’t consider me a complain box.

Why am I complaining?

Because this is something which can be fixed.