Jump to content
FlareGames
Conquistador

Let us keep our weapons after ascending

Recommended Posts

i can't think of any reason not too 

 

you guys mention ya wanted to make a Diablo style looter but without letting us keep our items we get no real sense of progression or "builds"

 

i suggest when we ascend our weapon/gear get reset to lvl1 and maybe rolled different stats each ascend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 for this, sometimes i got frustated at higher floor and found nice equipments and need to ascend,the chance of finding those nice equipment again is almost below 10% at least give us options to keep 1 equipments 3 stars only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, it's very bad lose your best set when ascending and start all over again with a tiny lvl 1 sword,armor and cloak...

Maybe they could half the lvl of the sword, armor and cloak you have when you ascend at least to not have a very bad equipment but not either have a total success since start and moreover at least Frenzy Potions worth more to use effectively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Aether said:

Hey,

What would you think of an option to save only the equipped items when Ascending?

Well that feels like just getting the tokens and going back to level 1, how about an option to only save one item before ascending, like a pop up that asks the user to choose the item and then proceed to ascend. :) Saving items are definitely great, please implement it!

(Is Royal Revolt 2 still considered active?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its easy to gain gold coins to upgrade items why should we keep items after ascend? be patient guys, it's an easy game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeo said:

its easy to gain gold coins to upgrade items why should we keep items after ascend? be patient guys, it's an easy game.

You misunderstood what I was suggesting 

 

i dont want want to keep my lvl 200 weapon when I ascend back to the first floor.  I want to keep the item itself as reset to lvl1 like my characters and lvl

 

it a looting game also , For me gear      progression on my character is an important element that Dev are not  taking advantage of. 

I believe it the factor in having a player play for 2-3 week then forgetting about it or not caring and having long term player 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally do not like this idea. If you get to keep 1/3 of your equipment when starting over, the whole point of ascending goes down the drain. 

Sure, it sucks having a near perfect weapon and losing it, but the whole idea of ascending is trading away a lot of cool shit for more raw power.

if your knight was wearing 10 pieces of equipment, then it would be something else entirely, but letting you keep 1 items when 3 is max seems over the top. 

Edited by shaMewalkeR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is awesome, I dont like your suggestion, I hope this game don't change the strategy game. Lots of players need to play this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Aether said:

Hey,

What would you think of an option to save only the equipped items when Ascending?

 This would be amazing if the loot was fully randomized, right now it would be too easy to get perfect items and don't have to loot anymore. Someone in this thread mentioned that it's a loot game. And to lose that element would be a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, shaMewalkeR said:

I personally do not like this idea. If you get to keep 1/3 of your equipment when starting over, the whole point of ascending goes down the drain. 

Sure, it sucks having a near perfect weapon and losing it, but the whole idea of ascending is trading away a lot of cool shit for more raw power.

if your knight was wearing 10 pieces of equipment, then it would be something else entirely, but letting you keep 1 items when 3 is max seems over the top. 

 

We will keep ascending to grind out and farm the 3star gear/weapon like I said they are rare enough that we wouldn't stop ascending 

 

and we should keep equip weapon/helm/cape it give us a chance to farm and keep ascending to have the different builds (tank build , crit hit build, attack speed etc etc)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aether said:

Hey,

What would you think of an option to save only the equipped items when Ascending?

Please Aether this would make the game perfect.

and too balance it out once we ascend they will reset to lvl1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping equipped items sounds like a great improvement. Looting something amazing (3 star items) can really help you push further but there is no guarantee you get them on a run so when you were lucky enough to get it, you should have the option to save them for other runs, just reset them to level one. Maybe even let us keep any number of 3 star items? Just instead of getting tokens for them let players choose if they want to turn them into tokens or keep them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would make the game wayyyyyy too easy. That's not the point, bit perhaps a second upgrade system with token and gems that push weapons  even further by adding new attributes or increasing stats further, or new starts entirely. That could be cool and help make the game easier, but you would be sacrificing tokens and gems and the item would disappear upon ascension

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Sno said:

This would make the game wayyyyyy too easy. That's not the point, bit perhaps a second upgrade system with token and gems that push weapons  even further by adding new attributes or increasing stats further, or new starts entirely. That could be cool and help make the game easier, but you would be sacrificing tokens and gems and the item would disappear upon ascension

That very stupid , people with common sense won't spent money on gems to push a weapon they going to lose once they ascend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

That very stupid , people with common sense won't spent money on gems to push a weapon they going to lose once they ascend 

Thanks for the great debate! Love insulting others instead of actually discussing ideas and pushing for a good, logical, sound solution. Thanks man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sno said:

Thanks for the great debate! Love insulting others instead of actually discussing ideas and pushing for a good, logical, sound solution. Thanks man!

There nathing to discuss we both playing different game 

 

I'm playing a looter and you playing an idle clicker 

 

so so it up to the Dev to  decide  Which  audience  they want to carter too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps as I play more I will agree with you, I love idle games and I definitely agree there needs to be faster perversion and more reward for playing the game than the linear progression I've seen thus far. Maybe my mindset will change with a little more playtime. I like games like this for the long haul and I don't want it to feel too easy, but I also don't want it to feel stale and unrewarding either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sno said:

Perhaps as I play more I will agree with you, I love idle games and I definitely agree there needs to be faster perversion and more reward for playing the game than the linear progression I've seen thus far. Maybe my mindset will change with a little more playtime. I like games like this for the long haul and I don't want it to feel too easy, but I also don't want it to feel stale and unrewarding either.

My suggestion is just to let us keep our equipped gear and reset them to lvl1 when we ascend that way we will also have gear progression intop of everything else

 

im not saying they are going to be any easier to get but we should be able to keep them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With more play time I'm starting to see how this would definitely help make the progression more enjoyable and not take away too much from the game, plus you'd have the added benefit of continually trying to find the "best" heat of your choosing that had the highest possible percentage points of that gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While i'm not opposed to the idea of your equipped equipment just resetting to level 1 with you when you ascend, I think it might also be a good idea either as an addition or an alternative to add token upgrades that increase the likelihood of finding higher tier chests and the likelihood of finding rarer items from each chest so that it's less tedious to find 3 star items each playthough, let alone find multiples with the right item and stat combinations.

Edited by sawdawd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think an options that trade your 3 star items for tokens for better chances of items dropping is better then keeping the items. 

If you keep your items, even only the equiped ones you will be stuck in one style and that would be it. 

For example once you find good damage bonus weapon, nice armor bonus armor and bonus damage or speed cloack you would hardly evet change it. 

Because to be able to get better stats you would need same stats with higher numbers. Trying to swap for a high attack speed build would require to change more then one item to be effective and the chance of getting 2 items that would be an improvement would be small. 

While having to farm your items again means that sometimes you will go raw damage, other raw attack speed with high critical chance, or high armor with bonus damage/speed when hit.  This way you are forced to try new stuff and might discover cool combinations that you wouldn't have tried if you had kept the high base stats (damage/armor) items you found once. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...