FlareGames

Hello I'm a huge addict of this game but Before I buy anything I would Like to know a few things.

1. How does saving work with the game?
  • How does it save a file on Apple?
  • How does it save a file on Android?
  • It the save only local for Apple?
  • Is the save only local for Android?
  • Will my purchases be stored if I delete the game and want to play it again?
  • Will my progress ever be deleted for any reason?
  • What happens if I buy the dragon bundle, and I die? Will my dragon die too or is it like an item?

Anyways Great Game and I hope I get a reply, Awesome game you guys, I just hope the game saves in a proper place because I don't see anywhere where is saves to the cloud, google playstore, facebook, or anywhere else.

Hello JustLikeHector,

I don't have all the technical information.

The game is saved locally on iOS and Android, but it is also possible to restore the progress using Google Play Games or Game Center, the exact process for this is not something I know ^^

Your purchase is stored on the account, so if you save your account using Game Center or Google play Games, your purchase will be restored as well.

Normally, your progress should never be deleted :)

The dragon is immortal, he will always remains with you once you bought it!

Hello- I purchased the bundle however I have not seen my account reflect the purchase. I have tried restarting the application however nothing seems to be applied. 

Who can I contact regarding this issue?

10 hours ago, Aether said:

Hello JustLikeHector,

I don't have all the technical information.

The game is saved locally on iOS and Android, but it is also possible to restore the progress using Google Play Games or Game Center, the exact process for this is not something I know ^^

Your purchase is stored on the account, so if you save your account using Game Center or Google play Games, your purchase will be restored as well.

Normally, your progress should never be deleted :)

The dragon is immortal, he will always remains with you once you bought it!

Thank you for the reply I'm going to go buy my dragon now :)

Hey, if you uninstall Nonstop Knight then install again will all of your progress be lost or will you be where you were at before uninstalling?

11 minutes ago, Aether said:

If you saved your progress using Google play games OR Game Center, depending on if you play on Android or iOS, you will be able to restore your progress :)

Thanks for the reply. I am on Android using Google Play, so does it like save its self or do we manually save it? If so, how do we manually save it?

Normally it does it manually if you are connected to google play games.

Just to make sure you are connected, you can go to the settings and see if you appear as "Connected" next to Google Games :)