FlareGames
crabbycrab

HELP--is pass level 300 possible?

I am fully convinced that it is impossible to get pass level 300. It doesn't matter what I do. If I upgrade weapons and armor over cloak or any other various combinations. I stop being able to beat any bosses pass 300 even if I let my game sit idle (with occasional checks in) for a couple of days or more. I am interested in geytin to at least level 400 so I can unlock chests with new items. 

How do you do it?  How do you actually make progress in this game? 

The only way to really progress in this game is to farm mystery chest ( the purple ones ). How you do this is having your knight kill mobs and about every 3-5 min you get a chest. This chest is not level based it  corresponds to your highest level item. 

crabbycrab, 

you can do it.   There is a lot of information on how.  It takes time, and you have to grind.  I don't want to give out the strat every time I post, just remember if you can't one shot the boss, your gear level is too low.

Greetings,

Getting past 300 is very possible.  I started a run several months ago and I still haven't slowed down.  Over level 2K now.  The updates have not slowed me at all.

Just focus on upgrading you weapon first. don't mind the armor and the cape. For example. (Weapon +500, Armor  +300, Cape +300). I will not kill the next boss unless I upgrade my weapon to 510 (+10). Just try to 1hit the mobs and farm pbox.

I hit that wall a while ago as well and weeks of farming and ascending did nothing. What actually helped me was obtaining a specific legendary weapon ("The Grande" - Gain massive splash damage). 

So I can recommend to ascend and catch up to 300 until you get that weapon and then you should be able to make constant progress past 300. 

Greetings,

I am now above floor 3K.  Part of the problem for others I think is that they feel the mystery boxes (MB) are based on their highest valued item only.  It also takes your value of gold in hand as well.  So, if your gold is higher than your items worth, then it will use that to determine the reward.  Some say just focus on upgrading one item, I would say upgrade all items as all of them are quite important.  I keep all of mine at the same level and I upgrade them all at the same time.  The other issue I see often is players try to upgrade their items as soon as possible.  This reduces their on hand gold considerably.  I would suggest then holding onto your gold until you have multiples greater than what is needed to upgrade your items.  I usually wait until I have at least 5 units above the cost of upgrading my items.  For example, if the cost of upgrading my items is <amount>A, then I will have <amount>F in gold before I start upgrading.  This would allow me to pack on 50 - 100 upgrades per item without affecting the amount of gold shown in my inventory.  What good is this?  It means that you will receive large bonuses from the MB based on your gold, not on your items.  This also lets you prepare for a frenzy very easily and be able to gain more levels.  Another thing is to not go too far ahead of your items ability.  If you are taking more than 1 hit to kill a normal mob, or even a boss, then hold to that floor and work on first getting your gold reserve up.  Then, upgrade all of your items.  Then, you can move up the floors much easier.

Before, I was always stuck at floor 300 and below.  Then I figured out this pattern and I have been on a massive run with no slowing down or stopping in sight.

I will try the suggestion of keeping gold levels high and see if that can improve the game play for me again.  For now this game seems to be impossible.
My stats to date:

• All-Time Highest Floor 300
  • Floors Completed:  24245
  • Time Played:  221 hours
  • Times Ascended:  114

After 221 hours of play and 114 ascensions - I'd think I should be way beyond level 300.  I am so tired of playing the first 300 levels that the game is losing it's luster.   Reaching higher levels and seeing some new items would really make it fun again.  I seem to have to ascend about 10 times now before I have enough tokens to actually upgrade a skill, and that takes hours of play.

There is mention of other articles on how to get pay level 300.  I'll keep searching as I once enjoyed this game and would like to find a way to enjoy it again.

On 11/10/2017 at 12:21 PM, jduren1 said:

I will try the suggestion of keeping gold levels high and see if that can improve the game play for me again.  For now this game seems to be impossible.
My stats to date:

• All-Time Highest Floor 300
  • Floors Completed:  24245
  • Time Played:  221 hours
  • Times Ascended:  114

After 221 hours of play and 114 ascensions - I'd think I should be way beyond level 300.  I am so tired of playing the first 300 levels that the game is losing it's luster.   Reaching higher levels and seeing some new items would really make it fun again.  I seem to have to ascend about 10 times now before I have enough tokens to actually upgrade a skill, and that takes hours of play.

There is mention of other articles on how to get pay level 300.  I'll keep searching as I once enjoyed this game and would like to find a way to enjoy it again.

That’s wild. 114 ascensions? I have only ascented twice and I am on level 1208.