FlareGames
Alysea

Challenges - Questions

As mentioned in by the Captain 

• All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.

Should I upload my video onto youtube since everyone can see mine if i set the video as public?

5 minutes ago, Alysea said:

You can put it in private on youtube, and just post the link in the topic.

It shouldn't be visible for anyone else than the team then: :)

so if i put it in private, on the due day i will need to set it back to public so that the team can watch it? 

4 minutes ago, Alysea said:

I think you can put it on unlisted to share the link, then only people with the link can see it.

As no one will have the link besides us until the judgement day, it should be fine!

Well I didn't know, thanks Alysea I'll figure it out ;)

The event is quite challenging but the rewards are worth trying :ph34r:

sorry for the questions again, it was mentioned that 

• Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
  • Anyone who manages to actually kill Zeus for me and stop him destroying their Gate of Apollo after he resurrects receives an additional 3000 Gems.

Does killing Zeus give 500 gems?

Does killing Zeus and stopping him destroying the gate give 3000 gems?

So the reward is 3500 gems in total?

Hey, a question for captainmorgan?

i was wondering IF destroying zeus gate before he destroy My gate, does that count as Killing him or is it even better then Killing him,, because in thats case you killed his entire home?

its almost impossible,, but IF you manage, Will that pay extra gems?

19 hours ago, george6 said:

Hey, a question for captainmorgan?

i was wondering IF destroying zeus gate before he destroy My gate, does that count as Killing him or is it even better then Killing him,, because in thats case you killed his entire home?

its almost impossible,, but IF you manage, Will that pay extra gems?

Hey George,

If you manage to leave Zeus without house or home, I'm pretty sure you will beat out the other bounty hunters to the "best percentage", in which case I'll pay you a fat bounty of 1500 Gems, but I'm afraid it's his head I'm after, so unless you take him out, you won't be getting the additional 3000 Gem reward.

That said, if you manage both, you're looking at a fat prize of 4500 Gems.

Good hunting!

3 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Hey George,

If you manage to leave Zeus without house or home, I'm pretty sure you will beat out the other bounty hunters to the "best percentage", in which case I'll pay you a fat bounty of 1500 Gems, but I'm afraid it's his head I'm after, so unless you take him out, you won't be getting the additional 3000 Gem reward.

That said, if you manage both, you're looking at a fat prize of 4500 Gems.

Good hunting!

Alright mr Morgan!!

thanks for the answer ??

Hey again,

I am seeing questions popping up here and there and would therefore want to hijack an official thread where I would try my best to answer those.

Some things to kickstart the process:

Can we use anything but English to write our posts in?

All suggestions should be in English, as this is the official forum language (and the one we can all understand too).

Can we use the suggestions previously posted on forums and featured in the companion thread?

Yes you can. With that said, do not expect any of the major prizes for that, with a sole exception of Chris 2.0, which may be awarded. Up to the team to decide that.

Please, bring any concerns or questions here. If you have any feedback/ideas for this/future contests - PM me. I would gladly accept any constructive criticism. With this said though, I am not an FG employee, therefore I can only advise things and annoy the Gods with my requests.  

Edited by Infamous

Hi bro    %-Johnny Cage-%     here...

My questions are are below...

1- Can I use more than 200 words..?? Bcoz the explanation about my topic need to be perfect...

2- Can I use some screenshots related to my topic..?? Bcoz if u see those pics, my topic will be easily understanding and interesting too...

Please reply...

Thank u...😊

@Praveeninja Hey, good question. I would say a definitive yes for pictures, especially if they can aid you in your description. 

Now, the 200 word limit is necessary to keep things organized and concise for the team to read, as they are getting numerous and have some actual developing to do. So the answer here would be dependent on the two conditions:

a) How much extra words would you need? No one is going to run around with the google doc word counter, but a Great Wall of text would be somewhat daunting to read for sure

b). Do you really need those extra words? If you do, then certainly go for it, but if there is a slightest of chances to make it concise - Morgan would surely appreciate it

So yeah, if after considering the two questions above you feel the need to use more - do it.

ALSO, a rather important update for you all:

If you dont really care about prizes, you can post more ideas or longer lists of those. No one wants to restrict people to posting just enough, the limits are in place to support the prizing and not to restrict any of the thoughts. Thus, all ideas would be equally welcomed, regardless whether they are intended for the contest or not. Just make sure they are about WAR and not something else.