FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
aldefed

No videos running windows 10

Hello,

The videos no longer work on my Windows 10 computer.  The only way I have been able to get them to work in the past is by reinstalling the game.  I have been transferring my account to my phone before I reinstall and then transfer back to the computer after the reinstall.  It says I can no longer transfer my account.  How do I reinstall the game without losing my progress?  This seems to happen every time there is a Windows update.

1 minute ago, aldefed said:

Hello,

The videos no longer work on my Windows 10 computer.  The only way I have been able to get them to work in the past is by reinstalling the game.  I have been transferring my account to my phone before I reinstall and then transfer back to the computer after the reinstall.  It says I can no longer transfer my account.  How do I reinstall the game without losing my progress?  This seems to happen every time there is a Windows update.

If your Windows 10 ads stop working, i recommend using http://www.bluestacks.com

Download Royal Revolt 2 on Bluestacks and your videos should work again, including Tapjoy + video offers for free gems.

Player,

I have w10 on pc and phone

If you cloud save your flare account then no transfer needed.

It will just see you have a cloud saved account on reinstall and ask if that's the one you wish to use.

Mine plays up about every 3 to 4 weeks and I just do a quick reinstall and done.