Jump to content
FlareGames
Hellel625

Boss Hunt - Feedback

Recommended Posts

I love the Boss Hunt feature since it is a new concept (Was getting kinda dull repeating the Ascend button before the update) But I believe it will be much more better and will compell more players to actively play it if-

-Added a feature where one can make a Boss Hunt server (maybe requiring gems to make a server) and invite friends or allowing random people to join

-Kick inactive people who does not participate (Fill the remaining spot with another person/people)

-Make the Boss Hunt frequency more often (I barely get the Boss Hunt mode)

-Make the donation feature cheaper (100 Gems... Kidding me?)

-If possible, add Global chat or just a mere group chat in Boss Hunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Autokick inactive people who does not participate (Fill the remaining spot with another person/people)

had to fix that:)

Shouldnt need to donate if the bottom folks were actually playing. My hunt went stale about 12 hours ago with just a few playing. If everyone had logged back in and claimed the group buffs then you wont need to donate for buffs right now and most of them wont get it right now anyway if they arent playing.

The game should IMO scale down and not let people back in after say 12 hours allowing the active players to finish out the hunt. It was designed for 10 players but when only 3-5 are left playing it wont happen. Less than 50 from the goal and not a single kill in 9 hours now. I could kill more but there is no point as I am up on the leaderboard and to far from a milestone to get it myself.

That is the main problem I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Rhetoteles said:

A good feature would be to kick players with less 10 Bosses beaten after 12h. Would improve the experience.

yep and scale it down to 7 player difficulty if 3 get kicked and so on. It was meant for 10 people but some only have 1 kill or have done nothing since the first half hour of the hunt.

Get in and get some easy pets and go back to grinding the main game seems to be a theme in my hunt and it doesnt help us the players or the game itself.

Perhaps making people commit to the entire 24 hours would help, like no going back to regular mode or you lose your items gained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The balance seems to be perfect now, except for one last thing. The gold you get from killing each normal monster doesn't add up. My current weapon needs 30million to upgrade, and i'm getting 4.5k per monster (i'm on floor 86). Thats 6,000 monsters for a single upgrade, which we all know is not enough (usually you need about 10 upgrades for each epic boss). So 60,000 monsters which isn't realistic. The only upgrades come from purple boxes now, which is fine, but the gold from monsters really need to be adjusted as well, to give us abit of meaning of killing monsters (instead of just waiting for purple boxes).

Edited by kaiballz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fist time doing this boss hunt. First impression was good.
But when I noticed that my last 10 kills that were quite hard to get ( i have 21 kills) will be not rewarded in any way it made me quite a bit disappointing.  
It does not look like my team will get to 3rd milestones as only top five have 10+ kills. The rest of 5 barely have 14 point combined and are not active at all. Even 7 cards are not used. 

Right now effort of one player, or even half of the players is meaningless if the rest slack off :(

 

What I think would improve the experience: 

- rewords depending on kill count at the end of the boss hunt run instead of bonus for first free during scoring a milestone
- individual rewards ( shards/pets) from milestones should be handled only after player gets at least 1/10 kills of the milestone, cards should be available without this limit
- if player does not use his card within a hour or two the cards should be distributed automatically 
- spawn more wild bosses proportionally to number of inactive players

Edited by Surek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did'nt get any prize at the end of the boss hunt and I'm on the top of our team (33 bosses). Did anybody got their prizes being on top 3?

I enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully you add chat or messaging to the team and like medals or budge or something that you participated in the boss hunt. Also if you can view the profile and current setup/build of your team mate that will be awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was awesome, i was having a great time.... for an hour. People then died out and we were at 280 of 300 in the end with really only a few keeping it going after the first hour. Its like watching a great movie and the ending sucking so bad. 47 kills and i got a couple of pet shards for my effort? I will be doing like othesr and getting the first few freebies and going back to adventure mode if this is all for pets. I was very disappointed my efforts amounted to nothing.

Edited by Michio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michio said:

I was very disappointed my efforts amounted to nothing.

You're exactly right....I was number one at the end of mine and my total rewards from the entire hunt was, I believe 1 single pet piece. I started later so I had to play catch up. I made it to number 3 for one milestone, then made it to the top slot by the end, but we missed the next milestone...

So, it seems it would actually be possible to be the lead killer at the end of the boss hunt and get no rewards at all !  Am I correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kaiballz said:

The balance seems to be perfect now, except for one last thing. The gold you get from killing each normal monster doesn't add up. My current weapon needs 30million to upgrade, and i'm getting 4.5k per monster (i'm on floor 86). Thats 6,000 monsters for a single upgrade, which we all know is not enough (usually you need about 10 upgrades for each epic boss). So 60,000 monsters which isn't realistic. The only upgrades come from purple boxes now, which is fine, but the gold from monsters really need to be adjusted as well, to give us abit of meaning of killing monsters (instead of just waiting for purple boxes).

Yes, exactly...I made this point in another thread. It is exactly the same as in the normal game. After not long at all, killing enemies becomes completely useless.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, they need to fix the boxes. If you need 5 mystery boxes for a single upgrade like me it's a huge grind. And it's not fair when other player get more gold from chests...

Edited by Tyamat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2016 at 10:33 AM, Hellel625 said:

I love the Boss Hunt feature since it is a new concept (Was getting kinda dull repeating the Ascend button before the update) But I believe it will be much more better and will compell more players to actively play it if-

-Added a feature where one can make a Boss Hunt server (maybe requiring gems to make a server) and invite friends or allowing random people to join

-Kick inactive people who does not participate (Fill the remaining spot with another person/people)

-Make the Boss Hunt frequency more often (I barely get the Boss Hunt mode)

-Make the donation feature cheaper (100 Gems... Kidding me?)

-If possible, add Global chat or just a mere group chat in Boss Hunt

I agree with adding some form of Chat in Boss Hunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not getting enough gold to upgrade items. I am at level 38 and have 17 kills and I am constantly getting knocked down. At least give us enough gold to continue even if we have to use the skills all the time. As it is I don't want to play boss hunt when I am constantly getting knocked down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Please just select a random card for inactive players. It is random anyway. After an hour just pick a card for them so the active players can progress.

2) If someone pushes and clears significantly more floors than the rest of the group, they should be rewarded. Once a group seems like it isn't going to be active people drop pretty fast. My suggestion would be to give rewards based on the number of bosses killed at the end of the event. If I buy coins with crystals so I can kill 40 bosses, but my group only clears 110 total, it isn't really fair that I only get 3 sets of rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This boos hunt was bad. no good weapon to start, videos don't work and the boxes gave so little gold along with the mobs dropping nothing for coins either. I was bored of being knocked out all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea the boss hunt need to be improve badly. Obviously developer do not spend effort to test this feature seriously. As i know there are beta testing done by the development team yet so many common issue remain unsolve now. We can just found out all the issues in this 2 round of boss hunt. Hope you guys can stand in our shoe and hear our suggestion

Edited by yee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ftbchamp231 said:

2) If someone pushes and clears significantly more floors than the rest of the group, they should be rewarded. Once a group seems like it isn't going to be active people drop pretty fast. My suggestion would be to give rewards based on the number of bosses killed at the end of the event. If I buy coins with crystals so I can kill 40 bosses, but my group only clears 110 total, it isn't really fair that I only get 3 sets of rewards.

you're lucky...lol. I had the most kills at the end of my hunt (13 higher than #2), but my total rewards for the entire boss hunt was one single pet piece...yeah!

I asked this in a previous thread, but is it possible to finish the boss hunt with the most kills and get zero permanent rewards? 

Edited by vexxxed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michio said:

you could come from 4th(or less) to 1st in the last round and only get the red pet bag that everyone gets. Thats how i see it. anyway.

it is unlikely your team will reach the 10th milestone, and if your team does, everyone deserves the red pet box. also, the guy that was first all the way, gets x27 extra pet bonus for all the other milestones.

Edited by kaiballz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was really excited about the boss hunt, but progress slowed after about an hour, and hasn't picked up the entire day when I've checked in to pull myself to first.

I think we're all in agreement that people not playing seriously detracts from the fun of the boss hunt.

However, I'm not sure kicking people out would help very much, though. Perhaps there could be an ascend option for players who have reached 20 boss kills (that's where my knight was starting to have serious difficulties after I was one of the few still progressing).

Take a look:

IMG_0231.PNG

...and my group only made it to the third milestone. This is truly pathetic, and no fun at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kaiballz said:

it is unlikely your team will reach the 10th milestone, and if your team does, everyone deserves the red pet box. also, the guy that was first all the way, gets x27 extra pet bonus for all the other milestones.

That wasnt the question as i read it. Everyone gets the same red box for the final kill. So you get nothing extra for being first in the final kill. He already said he wasnt 1st in any boss milestone since he only got 1 pet shard and not the 3 for being first. We know first gets 27 pet shards. 9 x 3=27...but he was asking about the 10th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michio said:

Everyone gets the same red box for the final kill. So you get nothing extra for being first in the final kill. He already said he wasnt 1st in any boss milestone since he only got 1 pet shard and not the 3 for being first. We know first gets 27 pet shards. 9 x 3=27...but he was asking about the 10th.

theres still the x3 pet bonus for the 10th and final milestone (in addition to the red box), just like any other milestone.

like any other beta release feature, boss hunt has its flaws, but this is not one of them. The chase for the top spot is actually one of the most fun parts of boss hunt. If there are any flaws, they have to do with inactive players and non-scaling of gold from killing monsters.

Edited by kaiballz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little bit feedback. It's not such a bad picture all ppl. are painting here. The bosses were not as hard as before. Good step in the right direction. Less crit chances made it more easy. The motivation level of all other players are really low. I killed 1/5 of all bosses. I guess, they don't see the boxes as value, even they have a good chance to give more pet shards as the regular milestone bonus.

A boost for the top players would be good. If a player like me has the lead, a boost after 12h or sth. would be nice. Would make it a bit more realistic to reach the final milestone. I can understand, why you can't kick not active players. 

IMG_0265.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×