FlareGames
Hellel625

Boss Hunt - Feedback

Hi ?When Boss Hunt Event will be available in Romania? Witch are the supported countries? (Maybe I can use a VPN app to acces this event) Thanks??

Edited by MrDANIELS

I'm not really sure, but I guess when you reach a milestone, you get the option to choose a card out of 3 that'd upgrade your knight's stats. Inactive players don't choose a card, how about just make it a random drop, or if a certain amount of time has passed, just randomly choose anyone, so that the active players get the boost needed to keep on progressing..

Some boss hunts aren't fair. Enemy units having faster attack speed, increased crit damage, and 75% crit hit chance, how am I supposed to play this way? The funny thing about this, is that my friend was in a different boss hunt with the same conditions, but the bosses on his side did 1 crit every 8 hits, which is more realistic than the 75% (I calculated it, they did about 18 crits in 25 hits..

I guess some people take advantage of the active players like me, they join a boss hunt and continue with their adventure, they get the mystery box anyway, although they kill 0 bosses. They must be penalized, or at least not receive any awards (except for the cards), unless they kill 30% of the leader's no. of bosses killed, if our number 1 killed 20 bosses, that's 6 bosses which isn't much at all..

I think one thing that would help is awarding the prizes at the end of the boss hunt, instead of at each milestone.  Give out the cards and pet shards, but save the rewards for when the event is done.  Then the devs can also make it so you have to get at least 10 bosses killed in order to collect.  That way, the slackers get nothing out of the even if they didn't contribute.  This should keep people from joining just to leech rewards off of everyone else.

1 hour ago, Aeginor said:

I think one thing that would help is awarding the prizes at the end of the boss hunt, instead of at each milestone.  Give out the cards and pet shards, but save the rewards for when the event is done.  Then the devs can also make it so you have to get at least 10 bosses killed in order to collect.  That way, the slackers get nothing out of the even if they didn't contribute.  This should keep people from joining just to leech rewards off of everyone else.

Another great idea, there is a solution and I hope they implement it.

This boss hunt that started 1-11-2017 is totally insane on the regular levels. I can beat a boss easier tahn I can defeat a simple skeleton. Has anyone else noticed this? I am top knight with 13 boss kills....yea only 13! If I dont use the clone heal i will be knocked down in seconds on the regular level. I hope you can fix this for the next boss battle.

1 hour ago, KnightRid said:

This boss hunt that started 1-11-2017 is totally insane on the regular levels. I can beat a boss easier tahn I can defeat a simple skeleton. Has anyone else noticed this? I am top knight with 13 boss kills....yea only 13! If I dont use the clone heal i will be knocked down in seconds on the regular level. I hope you can fix this for the next boss battle.

That is not something to fix.  Each Boss Hunt is different, with a unique set of challenges.  In this last one, each mob would deflect damage back onto you, and every spawn would be the max # of mobs.  It was more important to raise your health than to raise your weapon at the start.  You can see the changes made on the information tab for the boss hunt while it is going on.  Sometimes the mobs are resistant to weapon damage, sometimes cooldowns are longer, etc.  It is nothing broken, it is just the challenge for the event.

2 hours ago, Aeginor said:

That is not something to fix.  Each Boss Hunt is different, with a unique set of challenges.  In this last one, each mob would deflect damage back onto you, and every spawn would be the max # of mobs.  It was more important to raise your health than to raise your weapon at the start.  You can see the changes made on the information tab for the boss hunt while it is going on.  Sometimes the mobs are resistant to weapon damage, sometimes cooldowns are longer, etc.  It is nothing broken, it is just the challenge for the event.

This is not new to me!. I feel devastated when the gameplay was totally change and not only the BOSS HUNT activity. The whole game is getting lamer and lamer.  before i was on floor 570 and easybto reach it while.ascending.. now its way to hard when you reach floor 300. the credit video give not enough loot or coins for upgrade which is not the usual before. very bad and notnsatisfied about it.

Now its time to end this game really soon. looking for another game same like this or looking forward to refix this issue. otherwise. quit! no choice

23 hours ago, Madman said:

This is not new to me!. I feel devastated when the gameplay was totally change and not only the BOSS HUNT activity. The whole game is getting lamer and lamer.  before i was on floor 570 and easybto reach it while.ascending.. now its way to hard when you reach floor 300. the credit video give not enough loot or coins for upgrade which is not the usual before. very bad and notnsatisfied about it.

Now its time to end this game really soon. looking for another game same like this or looking forward to refix this issue. otherwise. quit! no choice

I would check your equipment stats.  If you don't have anything with a bonus to armor or damage, you won't be able to reach where you did before, even if you are using the same equipment.  I am always able to get to where I ascended from, and even surpass it.  Takes time and patience, and a lot of playing and opening chests.  If that isn't for you, then you might want to move on.

Edited by Aeginor

I think it's great that the challenge changes with each boss hunt. Makes you rethink any current strategy you may use. Might even put you out of your "comfort zone". I know I made the mistake one hunt and just ran with my usual Cloak > Armor > Weapon. Which became mundane as I got further in as the hunt was skill resist. Least now I will read the info on each hunt and make a plan. 

Well, todays boss hunt I started with "warrior" rank. Everyone in my group had this rank and we finished the hunt about an hour later when I joined the hunt. So far so good. BUT when I joined the hunt the first 2 milestones were already done:

Screenshot_2017-02-01-18-01-10.png

I got 2 cards and 2 boxes right at the beginning, but had no chance to get pet cards. I tried to catch up with the top 3, but my chances were pretty low:

Screenshot_2017-02-01-18-19-35.png

2 times I was able to get at least a pet card for being top 3 and finished as top 2, but with the late start I was handicapped all the way. Please rethink the current reward system. The run for the top 3 to get some pet cards doesn't feel right...

Screenshot_2017-02-01-18-53-19.png

Edited by Tyamat

This is exactly what i feared..

As the players start getting divided into partitions there might comne a time when you won't even be a full group when you start the bosshunt..

If everyone has 24 hours to join there will always be groups that start out at different times.. creating smaller teams at first.. and they fill out in the next few secionds/minutes.. or even worse the further we get into this new system.

On 1/9/2017 at 0:38 PM, MapzOr said:

I'm not really sure, but I guess when you reach a milestone, you get the option to choose a card out of 3 that'd upgrade your knight's stats. Inactive players don't choose a card, how about just make it a random drop, or if a certain amount of time has passed, just randomly choose anyone, so that the active players get the boost needed to keep on progressing..

Some boss hunts aren't fair. Enemy units having faster attack speed, increased crit damage, and 75% crit hit chance, how am I supposed to play this way? The funny thing about this, is that my friend was in a different boss hunt with the same conditions, but the bosses on his side did 1 crit every 8 hits, which is more realistic than the 75% (I calculated it, they did about 18 crits in 25 hits..

I guess some people take advantage of the active players like me, they join a boss hunt and continue with their adventure, they get the mystery box anyway, although they kill 0 bosses. They must be penalized, or at least not receive any awards (except for the cards), unless they kill 30% of the leader's no. of bosses killed, if our number 1 killed 20 bosses, that's 6 bosses which isn't much at all..

Agree. Slackers ruin it.

IMG_2240.PNG

This is my nephews Boss Hunt, just under 10h remaining.

Cards need a timer. Choose within 10 minutes, or it chooses for you. Or something. These people are ruining Boss Hunts.

IMG_2243.JPG

Edited by Strudelh0use

Only 8 Milestones now? And no more megabox for completing? (I was ranked 1st, so I guess, no one got it anymore)

But the biggest disappointment would probably be that it said in the patch notes, better rewards for higher ranked groups, but all the rewards were the same as before. Only that we get less rewards than before... -.- Also less fame to get. While in previous hunts i got around 20k fame, this time I only got 8k... :/  So not sure how those latest changes are supposed to benefit the gaming experience...

Sorry, but you really dropped the ball on this one. I found this game 2 months ago and really enjoyed it. I was looking forward to more features tho, and in january I really had big hopes for boss hunt. From my perspective, the game is worse in every single way compared to january. And I feel that even if you updated the game with a previous patch, people would say good job, because it would be a huge improvement compared to recent updates.

First off, nerfing the value of purple boxes without ads was a poor decision. I know you want people to watch ads, cause thats simply a huge income for you. But the bonus from watching ads was already great and led us to watch them at every opportunity. The only thing you've accomplished with the recent nerf is that we get less rewarded from playing than before.

Second, the boss hunt has huge potential. The recent patch feels like an attempt to kill the passion of us players. Not having a megabox in bosshunt to strive for is something I really cant understand why you would implement. For me the entire goal of bosshunt is to reach that megabox, and I havent managed to do so a single time. Being at around 40 boss kills each round with the rest at 0-30 makes it really hard. The megabox is something I feel is earned and when you reach 300 kills, you deserve it. Obviously there are leechers that get through loopholes and get free rewards, but thats just how it is, cant catch 'em all.

In my opinion there should be more rewards in bosshunt. There should be stat bonus cards distributed to all players for each 30 total kills achieved, just like it is now. The pet reward for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place is also good, because it creates a much more intense competition between the most dedicated. The pet boxes that everyone get at each 30 kills however should be changed. IMO these boxes should be given to players for each 5 or so individual boss kills, and not based on total kills.

When you reach 300 boss kills total, you should be rewarded with a megabox like before, this is the main reason why bosshunt was so attractive. But instead of ending it there, you should be able to further progress, possibly disabling further stat bonus card rewards, but still reward pet boxes for individual kills etc. The reason why I suggest this is that for me like for many others, bosshunt is the highlight of the week in this game. Ending it before 24 hours has passed is a bummer, I'd want to progress as far as possible.

TLDR: recent changes in this game really sucks.

2 hours ago, Agrias said:

If you're not on top 3, then yes

Well, was top 1 and no megabox for me too.

But maybe my rank is to low. "Only" rank 5 with 213k fame :rolleyes:

"Nice" improvements (= nerfs) ...

Wtf... Did the devs forget how to dev? This last patch was filled with issues but boss hunt would be pretty hard to mess up yet mission accomplished. 

There is no justification for low rank people to be punished for being low rank (specially in anything above peasant) by removing rewards and milestones. Wtf were they thinking? Reward more the upper ranks instead.  Should be pretty f... logical. 

If this continues i am out