FlareGames
Hellel625

Boss Hunt - Feedback

21 minutes ago, kaiballz said:

theres still the x3 pet bonus for the 10th and final milestone (in addition to the red box), just like any other milestone.

like any other beta release feature, boss hunt has its flaws, but this is not one of them. The chase for the top spot is actually one of the most fun parts of boss hunt. If there are any flaws, they have to do with inactive players and non-scaling of gold from killing monsters.

I was 20 kills from the final milestone last Bosshunt and the single specific pet was replaced with a red box. Are you suggesting you get a x3 bonus because you have finished or are you just assuming? I am assuming and ill admit that because it had no x3 multiplier on it like the picture above does.

12 minutes ago, kaiballz said:

like any other beta release feature, boss hunt has its flaws, but this is not one of them. The chase for the top spot is actually one of the most fun parts of boss hunt. If there are any flaws, they have to do with inactive players and non-scaling of gold from killing monsters.

May be fun for you but not for all. Most boss hunts I joined I was top 1 at the end but I can't stay online 24 hours a day so I missed often being in top 3 when my group hit the milestones.

Another problem i see: Player will try to stay in top 3 at the beginning of a hunt but push to far. Then they get knocked down often and lose interest...

All boss hunts with 300 boss kills my group failed to finish the hunt. This one "we" had 206 kills (next milestone was 210). Had 49 kills (almost 25%), 2nd had 26 kills and so on...

1 hour ago, Michio said:

I was 20 kills from the final milestone last Bosshunt and the single specific pet was replaced with a red box. Are you suggesting you get a x3 bonus because you have finished or are you just assuming? I am assuming and ill admit that because it had no x3 multiplier on it like the picture above does.

you can see it under the information for boss hunt in the game.

Edited by kaiballz

it wasn't great for me either. but i'm sure the authorities in charge are already aware of whats wrong. Its still the second week of the new feature release afterall. I used to be in a similar industry so I know fixing these kinda stuff isn't as easy as it seems.

20 hours ago, kaiballz said:

What I was pointing out is the chase for the top spot is no big deal....the only thing that matters is that you are in the top spot at a particular milestone.

I finished in the top spot at the end of the boss hunt, but had only 1 single pet piece to show from it.

I do think that you should get a final reward for finishing in the top 3. Currently, the boss hunt just ends and you get nothing. It's really disappointing when that happens especially if you were really close to the next milestone.

If you have a lot of inactive players, there's no reason to do the boss hunt. The first time, we had 7/10 players play and we got 6 rewards deep. This last time, only 5 played and we didn't get to the 2nd reward.

Hi I'd like to share my feedback on the boss hunt.

So  just recently played my first boss hunt 10 mins ago and I realised it was very quick. It only took me 45 mins to complete the hunt and get all the first place rewards. Although my team was great 2nd place had killed 29 bosses by the end of it. I had killed 109 but eh he was only 80 off. The only thing I'd like to request is if maybe it could be made longer like instead of trying to get to floor 300 maybe just trying to kill as many bosses as possible in 24 hours and also I'd like to add, I don't rally think we are working as a group, it seems like more of a race to beat everyone in your group to the prizes. Maybe it could be altered to be more like a proper group game. I dunno, anyways.

Cheers,

AshCrafter

So far, my groups have reached 300 in 2 out of the 3 Boss Hunts. Total kills for me are 42, 35 or 36, and 47. I'll have to remember to take a screenshot for next time. I was too tired to do anything.

Including pet fragments as a possible milestone box reward...great idea.

It looks like the coin scaling situation was fixed a little bit, which helped until upgrades cost 500,000 or so. My group got way too many coin gain upgrades, especially me lol. It should have helped us a bit more. Also, I was using my 2 star crab pet with his 100% coin bonus. I didn't see any ads for the final 7 hours or so.

There seemed to be slightly more wild bosses on stages 30-59, but I saw only one wild boss from levels 60 to 98. I think it appeared around level 70. It escaped way too soon. I stayed up all night to kill 8 out of the final 10 bosses to get to 300. There's no way I could have killed another with less than an hour left, no videos, 67 gems, and only 2 revive potions left. Well, ok, I could have spent 40 gems on a bunch of coins but I didn't want to!

So... more wild bosses past level 59, and more ads...so I could have gone to sleep sooner! Other than that and the possibility of bad participation, Boss Hunts are great. And the challenge differs week to week, which is cool.

Edited by Rockimus

I'm always a late starter to the Boss Hunts, usually entering when the top 3 have already Hunted their 15th-18th boss. I was the Top Hunter/Scorer for all 3 hunts scoring 115 for the last hunt, feeling good for contributing to the group, even Donating 2 card packs to the group. When random Wild Bosses just popped up out of nowhere I just assumed i was helping a fellow Group member. But I noticed that the top 3 hunters under me stopped at 25 to 30 when i'd hunted more than 40 or 50 bosses ahead of them. This is what brought me to the conclusion or rather the feeling of being in competition with one another for the position of Top Hunter and acquisition of the Top Prizes/Loot.

On 11/19/2016 at 6:05 AM, AshCrafter said:

I don't rally think we are working as a group, it seems like more of a race to beat everyone in your group to the prizes.

I understand that that is a goal to be Top Hunter but the team aspect seems to resemble the "Adventure" Local Leaderboard than a team effort.

I assume you're not really required to kill any bosses or do anything but join the Boss Hunts to reap the rewards of Milestone Completion. In all 3 of my groups there were always 2 to 3 Hunters, already there when i joined who ended with 0 kills. It doesn't bother me at all if you can reap the rewards of those who actually participate simply by joining. What bothers me is the lost rewards that could've been attained if you did participate. 

Something needs to happen to these people who do little to no work in boss hunt. The mode is 100% voluntary and yet they do nothing while in it. There should be some kind of probation period or something for the people who kill 5 or less bosses during the 24 hour period. Like they wouldn't be allowed to join the next one or something. It's so rare that I hit 4 milestones anymore because of the people that join for absolutely no reason.

Now as for some of the other criticisms about boss hunt:

No, increasing the boss limit per mile stone isn't game breaking. All 10 have to kill at least 30 bosses - which is tough - but doable with enough potions. These guys put out a tremendous free product but they still need money somehow, so buying gems to get potions is just part of the game to support them. 

No, it isn't ridiculous that after floor 50 the boss difficulty ramps up tremendously. It plateaus out to make it easier for the people with only a few bosses to their name to catch up. The 50+ floor bosses aren't impossible either. Use potions.

I can understand leaving the app overnight to come back to it in the morning with a nice stash of gold for the boss hunt and seeing someone 18+ bosses ahead making a player feel hopeless, this is why the difficulty is the way that it is. A single player shouldn't be able to do milestones alone. That defeats the entire purpose of this cooperative competition. 

No, an idle penalty would do nothing. Seriously, after 3-5 hours? How is someone gonna be allowed to sleep?! 

No, kicking would do nothing. Would you really wanna join a boss hunt that only has a few hours left in it because you took the newly created empty space of a kicked player? Didn't think so.

Only thing I can think of is to do a penalty for not killing a base amount of bosses and stop these people from entering future boss hunts and ruining it for everyone else.

well i agree with everyone here please kick people after X hours and zero bosses.

one boss hunt we all killed 25-35 each and we were done in 2-4 hours and it was AWESOME!!!!

but going 24 hours and having to hunt 45 -55 bosses solo sucks.

I agree with the "Kicking Inactives" this weekends Boss Hunt has been the worst I have participated in.....3 people with less than 4 bosses and 4 people that haven't even bothered to kill a single Boss. ??

I don't understand why people press the button to Boss Hunt if they aren't going to participate at all.

I wouldn't mind but this weeks Boss Hunt isn't particularly hard, and the first 10 bosses can be killed pretty quickly with minimum effort....we need some sort of solution to "inactive players" as Boss Hunts are becoming a frustrating waste of time.

Edited by Nyxx

I'm new for this game and this is my first boss hunt.Inactive player really ruined the game. 2/3 of the group went inactive for like 2-3 bosses. We could not even finish all the milestone in 24 hours. I assume they can still reap all the reward boxes that all the active players work hard on. This is really unfair.

My suggestion is to make both individual milestone and group milestone. Need to satisfied both milestones to claim the rewards.

Extra pet shards reward for high rank players seem good but I still hope that players could still get pet shards even they did not get to top 3, at least a motivation for them to complete the milestone.

Another suggestion is to group the players based on the number of boss hunted on last boss hunt so at least active players get to group together.

Hello everyone! I am very disappointed by today's boss hunt! My team does not captured in today's hunt. Sorry for my bad English.

1483197435011.jpg

1483197418553.jpg

Edited by saviorr

Something absolutely needs to be done about inactive players. They've killed virtually every hunt I've been in (except for 3...2 of them we actually finished and another we were just short of hitting 270.) the rest we barely made it 1/2 way or even less. 4 of the my last 5 we didn't even hit 120. Today's we'll finish at 90. I've been #1 or #2 in my group in almost every hunt so far.

There re are a couple changes that should/could be made. 

1) When a milestone is reached automatically select a card for everyone who hasn't picked one within an hour. At least then the deadbeats aren't totally ruining it for everyone else. The cards are randomly chosen anyway.  

2) Add some mechanism to kick deadbeats. It could be automatic if they don't have X number of kills in the first 3 hours or maybe by vote. If this is done, then the milestones should be adjusted accordingly (each milestone reduced by 3 for each deadbeat kicked.)

3) There should be some sort of bonus at the end for everyone based on ranking (regardless if 300 kills is reach or not.) Maybe pet shards of the player's choice (10 for #1, 9 for #2, on down to 1 for #10.) This should be in addition to existing rewards. 

4) Group players together based on activity. If someone is averaging 20-25 kills a hunt they should be grouped with people averaging a similar amount. If someone is averaging 5 kills a hunt stick them with all the other deadbeats so at least they aren't dragging down active players. 

I dont think any any other changes are really necessary. If I'm going to put my adventure hunt on hold for 24 hrs to do boss hunt then it should be worth it. Barely reaching the 3rd or 4th milestone on a regular basis because of deadbeats is not worth missing 24 hrs of progress in adventure.  

BOSS HUNT is the most unique way to collect precious pet. but i dont know if you were all notified regarding the glitch or something peculiar regarding the RETURN DAMAGE dealth righter after you use your skills. I dont know if its required to be tortured that way but i dont know how they figure it out a fair way to reach higher floor with these current condition. "BOSS HUNT" Is something to be enjoyed individually but not by group hence others are crazy lazy trash and getting good stuff for good. which is unfair and must not be tolerated.

NONSTOP KNIGHT IS TRULLY A MAGICAL GAME. before it i easily farm back and forth at floor 500. now i barely reach 350. i dont know if these so called token ascend will help me have permanent upgrade. and it seems nothing happen!. :unsure:

ITS GETTING LAMER AND LAMER EVERYDAY... IF THIS WONT STOP. THEN MY KNIGHT WILL REST ETERNALLY.. 

-LOVE-

MADMAN:wub:

12 hours ago, Madman said:

BOSS HUNT is the most unique way to collect precious pet. but i dont know if you were all notified regarding the glitch or something peculiar regarding the RETURN DAMAGE dealth righter after you use your skills.

It wasn't a glitch. If you read the boss hunt info it said enemies reflect skill damage. I made that mistake early.