FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
DrMacabr3

unresponsive game + random things dissapearing

I don't have a screenshot right now but will post one next time it happens.

The game became unresponsive in the last few weeks for me when i made the shop/adv/bosshunt menu appear on the right side of the screen. Only the menu was transparent and then my knight would stop moving.

The last few days i also had another bug where i couldn't give any inputs anymore.. no matter where i tapped the game didn't respond. restarting the game helped every time.

Just now i had another similar issue.. my knight vanished.. i just saw his healthbar and the game was also completely unresponsive.

Yet another bug that is a lot less annoying is that the splash art for when you get a multikill stays on the screen forever, untill i restart the game.

This is all on the latest update 1.8.1 #d2e884d2 since today, and the previous build over the last month approx. 

Edited by DrMacabr3

Hey there,

We enabled additional logging for your account, so it might lead to slightly more data usage for you.

Would be awesome if you can let us know if you can reproduce the issue from now on, and the date/time/timezone when it happens.

As soon as we hear from you, we will disable the additional logging.

Thanks a lot!

21 hours ago, DrMacabr3 said:

Yet another bug that is a lot less annoying is that the splash art for when you get a multikill stays on the screen forever, untill i restart the game.

Don't have the problems you have, but this one I have too. Happened before the last update for some weeks now.

Same here for the multikill staying on the screen until I do a hard close. The occasional transparent/invisible menu I've had for months, but it's pretty rare for me (and closing the app fixes it.)

Relatively often I have an ad that won't play and it'll just stay as a blank screen until I close the app. 

2 hours ago, Tyamat said:

Don't have the problems you have, but this one I have too. Happened before the last update for some weeks now.

8 minutes ago, ElDerbo said:

Same here for the multikill staying on the screen until I do a hard close. The occasional transparent/invisible menu I've had for months, but it's pretty rare for me (and closing the app fixes it.)

Relatively often I have an ad that won't play and it'll just stay as a blank screen until I close the app. 

Same here

And yesterday it happened again.. still no idea how it happens or how to reproduce

3 hours ago, Tyamat said:

Cloud saving doesn't work for me since last thursday... So reinstalling the game could be a bad idea...

thx for the warning! :)

aaaand it hapopened again just now.

I put my phone in my jacket and when i got home the knight dissapeared, i could see his healthbar and the game froze, unresponsive to any input.

around 19h +1 GMT on 31st januari.

On 24-1-2017 at 1:48 PM, Alysea said:

Hey there,

We enabled additional logging for your account, so it might lead to slightly more data usage for you.

Would be awesome if you can let us know if you can reproduce the issue from now on, and the date/time/timezone when it happens.

As soon as we hear from you, we will disable the additional logging.

Thanks a lot!

I don't think the logging is still on but just checking, since the game used over 500Mb in less than 2 weeks this month.. which surprised me.