FlareGames
Agrias

Boss hunt January 25th ^~^

Wow dude how ya get 74 boss kills....

Haha i feel sorry for your team and jealous too.

But yeh agree. Totally agree. I just finished a boss hunt in 1 hr and 20 mins.... thats gotta be a new record!!!!

Didnt get first place in the milestones alot so i missed out on alot of pets shards.... wonder if theres a way to drop ranks. While i do enjoy the speedy hunt. I want more pet shards

Well, first of it's amazing that I could pull off to that number. At the beginning of the hunt, I got that 50% off 120 gems so I bought several and upgraded my gears. Then, as I felt it harder I bought 2 (I guess) megaboxes. Then, I was lucky enough to got all 3★ gear on 40's floor. At the last step, I burnt all my potion to make that big gap.

Well, it's not as easy as explaining it I'm just tired of getting passive hunting party. So, there, I gave all I've been saving to get a party I long for ^~^

2 hours ago, Janico said:

Next hunt ull be in a higher league. More active.

May be true for people who can start right at the start the boss hunt. But what about people who join hours later. Will they get a group that already started some time ago (maybe already finished the first milestone(s)), will they get a random group like before when there are no higher tear player? Still have some doubts these ranks will solve the problems with the boss hunt...

Screenshot_20170126-004219.png

definitely pay to win game, however the rewards do not worth for the gems i spent.

btw the TTT gold bug is still remain in this patch. i just ascended 

Edited by yee

Just now, yee said:

Screenshot_20170126-004219.png

definitely pay to win game, however the rewards do not worth for the gems i spent.

Yeah this is (imho) too much..

They're forcing others to do the same or just miss out on any good prizes.

This shouldn't be allowed in a 24hr race imo. In Adventure mode this is fine for me but in bosshunt i would just stop playing when someone was so far ahead.

4 minutes ago, DrMacabr3 said:

Yeah this is (imho) too much..

They're forcing others to do the same or just miss out on any good prizes.

This shouldn't be allowed in a 24hr race imo. In Adventure mode this is fine for me but in bosshunt i would just stop playing when someone was so far ahead.

yea to be honest it is really unfair. Those are in the same team with me have no chance to get the 1st hunter rewards at all.

well lets see how devs belance up the boss hunt game play. and i really hope they can solve the TTT gold issue asap =.=.

Edited by yee

I still don't understand why anyone spends money on boss hunts. 

My group finished in 47 mins. Top had 40 kills (3 of us tied)and #8 had 32 kills. No money or gems spent. I was running #2 for most of it. 

You guys like wasting your money for some reason, but I guess it keeps their lights on

I tried to post the screenshots, but evidently my phone makes them too big to upload here. 

Edited by ElDerbo

14 minutes ago, DrMacabr3 said:

if anything this update is what boss hunt needed.

in my group there was a good race going on and we ended after about 4-5 hours.

This might even be a bit too fast, but im not complaining :)

Agreed. I think this is a good change. I don't know if the ranking system is why almost my entire group hit the ground running, but that's what happened. Give it a couple hunts and the active players should be mostly grouped with active players who finish most of the time, inactive players can stick together and maybe get 2 or 3 milestones, and I guess people spending stupid money can get grouped together and finish the hunt in 20 minutes or less.  Works for me. 😎

42 minutes ago, ElDerbo said:

Agreed. I think this is a good change. I don't know if the ranking system is why almost my entire group hit the ground running, but that's what happened. Give it a couple hunts and the active players should be mostly grouped with active players who finish most of the time, inactive players can stick together and maybe get 2 or 3 milestones, and I guess people spending stupid money can get grouped together and finish the hunt in 20 minutes or less.  Works for me. 😎

That's my thinking as well. In a few more hunts things will balance out.  My team finished it in 31 mins. And I love the ranking system   Legendary level seems unobtainable to me, but I'm sure someone will reach that sooner than I think  

IMG_3379.JPG

Edited by Yipp

1 hour ago, ElDerbo said:

I'm assuming that rankings are cumulative (maybe with a score decay over time) and don't get reset after each hunt

The earned fame is cumulative across boss hunts it that's what you are assuming. You earn a certain amount of fame for each boss kill in boss hunt. Each ranking also has a fame threshold. Nothing gets reset except your # of boss kills starting at a new boss hunt.

Also, what do you mean by score decay?

image.png

Edited by mrmyco

Personally, i'd like the hunt to happen more often, like 3 times a week. I find it the only interesting thing in the game right now. I like the new rank feature, but my hunt ended in 26 minutes ! I ended up second with 32 kills and the first was on 57 kills!

8 hours ago, ElDerbo said:

I still don't understand why anyone spends money on boss hunts. 

My group finished in 47 mins. Top had 40 kills (3 of us tied)and #8 had 32 kills. No money or gems spent. I was running #2 for most of it. 

You guys like wasting your money for some reason, but I guess it keeps their lights on

I tried to post the screenshots, but evidently my phone makes them too big to upload here. 

Not for the boss hunt rewards. Just for the ranking fame. U can get more fame multiplier once u kill boss in higher floor

Tbh I wish this game had some sort of guild system because I'm pretty sure if this game had a chat were u can talk to your team or something it would be a lot fun for other ppl during boos hunts and more entertaining. 

Edited by XNUKEXD
Also an invite system would be nice to have like a good team of players that you know are active

20 minutes ago, XNUKEXD said:

Tbh I wish this game had some sort of guild system because I'm pretty sure if this game had a chat were u can talk to your team or something it would be a lot fun for other ppl during boos hunts and more entertaining. 

Totally agree. Chatting would be awesome. Its boring just taking down bosses