FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
4GivN

Fixes Required

Game having mass issues and gets worse as a person progresses in the game. Need to get to fixing the bugs or I will not be purchasing your specials that you ARE taking the time to build. 

List of issues

Knight gets stuck in corners consistently

Inlayed Videos for mystery box consistently broken

Before lvl 2400 non-video boxes gave 10%ish of overall gold, after 2400 only 5%

Boss hunt sometimes does not show boss kills, one hunt i gave up at 20 bosses after having been credited for only 4

If online too long game crashes and all progress is lost (need periodic autosave)

Worst yet, there is no schedule, no periodic maintenance, and no sign that game designers ever plan to address these issues. I don't mind spending a few dollars here and there to stay entertained at work but I won't be wasting money on packages and pets you are desiging on top of a faulty platform with zero reliability or light at the end of the tunnel  

Got to agree with this I'm afraid, it's becoming too frustrating that the bugs are not getting fixed....I've just killed 6 Bosses in a row, (Boss Hunt) crashed and been credited with not 1 of them.

Im also losing pet shards/pet stars credited for bounties/boss hunts through crashing.

Boss Hunts, you can't make enough money to level up equipment as the Videos are crashing the game out and rolling back to BEFORE you killed the last boss and losing levels on equipment.

Also using cards rewarded from Boss Hunts...for instance, say you get gold damage card...game crashes...open up game again and the card is still there open it again and you get normal lifesteal....it's so frustrating.

Rolling out "Paid Pet Packages" but not fixing bugs....this isn't cool.

Edited by Nyxx

On 1/28/2017 at 8:17 PM, ElDerbo said:

Non-video boxes give like 90% of 1 upgrade to your most expensive item. Has nothing to do with how much gold you have. 

For the rest...spot on

That is only true if you spend all your loot. If you save it and get mass loot then it will give a percentage. Thats how I have 22.4 ppp when I only get 6qq per kill. Its also how I kill 60 bosses per boss hunt, save it to get it. 

Have to add a few issues. Now I cannot get the treasure as it is locked at a 2hr 59 minute cooldown. All gold producing mystery chests lead to a black screen. I would halfway understand not fixing it for people who cheated the clock but I have never done that because it would take the fun out. I just want an update that is not for money but for fixing the broken game. Why would I buy a special pet for a game I cannot play because its breaking further each passing day. 

On 1/28/2017 at 8:17 PM, ElDerbo said:

Non-video boxes give like 90% of 1 upgrade to your most expensive item. Has nothing to do with how much gold you have. 

For the rest...spot on

Heres my proof going to have to do one at a time. If you notice my weapon costs ooo but I have qqq and my chest reward is 2.4 qqq. My regular reward was 299 ppp but cant get a picture of that except if you zoom in on my black screen to see the number I got one regular chest before the money offer.

IMG_1989.PNG

IMG_1990.PNG

Edited by 4GivN
Add attachment

Gotcha. My last ascent was at like 2210 or so which has been my highest floor (didn't feel like pushing any further that particular time since 2400 wasn't showing as the big jump that people were saying it is...just another 50 to the multiplier over what it was at 2370.)

On 31.1.2017 at 4:45 AM, 4GivN said:

That is only true if you spend all your loot. If you save it and get mass loot then it will give a percentage. Thats how I have 22.4 ppp when I only get 6qq per kill. Its also how I kill 60 bosses per boss hunt, save it to get it. 

I don't think it's a percentage. The gold from chests just raises like it does when you do the upgrades. Get 10 purple chests and you can do 9 upgrades, get 100 and you can do 90. You can do the upgrades 1 by 1 when you get the chests or just collect the gold and do the upgrades in one go.

Collected the gold from 100 purple chests and 17 gold video chests (6 upgrades per chest), worth 192 upgrades. Got 193 upgrades (1 by selling a weapon) when I did the upgrades in one go.

Screenshot_2017-02-02-19-35-20.thumb.png.99fadde578deaf2934c39ead4ac8f6c5.pngScreenshot_2017-02-02-19-36-09.thumb.png.fb558a713347e26a0666b8a73adc7d96.png

Quote isnt working... Either way Mr. Tyamat this cannot be true for several reasons I will list. One of my purple boxes; because I advanced so far, are each worth 100 of my weapon upgrades so are therefore 10000% more than 1 weapon upgrade therefore cannot be 90% of one weapon upgrade because 90% is not equal to 10000%. Secondly I do not upgrade my weapon at all for a full letter up (example 1.0 rrr to 1.0 sss, and each purple box is worth more than the one that came before it, so reason would state that if the purple box were based solely on weapon upgrades than the purple box value would not change if the value of the weapon did not change. I have at points spent every bit of my loot before so that I could not do anymore upgrades, at that point the purple boxes were worth 90% of my highest cloak. So it seems the game has been designed so that you either get 5% of your overall gold or 90% of your highest item, whichever is higher. This is the reason I am now on level 3101 and have 10000 upgrades on each item, just takes patience and don't have to cheat as some do and fast-forward their device clock. 

When I did the upgrades a purple chest gave me about 430 OO gold - yes, it is more then 90% of the current upgrade costs for a level 5920 weapon. The value of the purple chests raises with almost every chest you get, doesn't matter if you do the upgrade or not. Just open some chests without upgrading and you will see, they drop more and more gold.

Example: Your highest item is a lvl 5000 weapon: 1st purple chest will give you 90% of the upgrade costs of a lvl 5000 weapon, 2nd chest will give you 90% of the upgrade costs of a lvl 5001 weapon, 3rd chest 90% of 5002 ... 100th chest 90% of 5099 (Edit: or close to 5099 because now and then you need 2 chests for a single upgrade) ... and so on. Doesn't matter if you do the upgrades when you get the gold or wait and collect the gold.

Edited by Tyamat

On 01/02/2017 at 2:53 AM, ElDerbo said:

Gotcha. My last ascent was at like 2210 or so which has been my highest floor (didn't feel like pushing any further that particular time since 2400 wasn't showing as the big jump that people were saying it is...just another 50 to the multiplier over what it was at 2370.)

Nope u still be get higher token multiplier if u ascend from lvl 2400 onward. The buggy game is just not showing the correct info. 

I ascended from 4494 floor. And now i am able to get 200B token from 250gem shop (or 125 gem after 50% disc)