Jump to content
FlareGames
KKStar

Forum Game - Reactions to Situations

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, KKStar said:

^_^  I've got it on previous occasions when I wasn't playing.

Next: One Time Offer - 3x Phoebes :D 

 

21 hours ago, KKStar said:

^_^  I've got it on previous occasions when I wasn't playing.

Next: One Time Offer - 3x Phoebes :D 

Grumble that theres no pet trading ;)

Next... allow king to kill kaiser pet before he gets to gate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, whatsa said:

 

Grumble that theres no pet trading ;)

Next... allow king to kill kaiser pet before he gets to gate

 

:wub:

Next: Your monks wait till your king is dead to start healing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Next: Your monks wait till your king is dead to start healing

The king comes back to life as a zombie and splatters the monks into green goo. That'll teach ya... B)

Next: Having seen yetis do it, your ninjas combine into a SupaNinja.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JiggleFizziks said:

The king comes back to life as a zombie and splatters the monks into green goo. That'll teach ya... B)

Next: Having seen yetis do it, your ninjas combine into a SupaNinja.

? Didn't know they could do that , crazy f*$!# Defense better than ever! ?

Next: Granny offers to sell you her Kaiser beast permanently so you can use on offense or defense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2017 at 5:04 AM, Beavis said:

? Didn't know they could do that , crazy f*$!# Defense better than ever! ?

Next: Granny offers to sell you her Kaiser beast permanently so you can use on offense or defense!

:unsure:

Next: A Gem Tavern is in the game (level 1 give 5 gems per hour).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ProPork3455 said:

:unsure:

Next: A Gem Tavern is in the game (level 1 give 5 gems per hour).

:P:wub: only a dream

Next: When your king unfortunately dead at the start of your battle....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2017 at 2:38 PM, utpal1 said:

Next: When your king unfortunately dead at the start of your battle....

:( :huh:

Next: You accidentally use an Armaggedon in Diamond Vault 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tommy1709 said:

???

next: when you think that update 4.0 comes up at the end on June but on 29th of June you read it again and you realise  it is end of July 

@AwesomestKnightest

lol, why'd you quote me? It seems like you're trying to make it look like that's a situation I was in

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 2:43 PM, AwesomestKnightest said:

lol, why'd you quote me? It seems like you're trying to make it look like that's a situation I was in

Nope it happened to me ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2018 at 2:47 PM, Tommy1709 said:

 

next: when you think that update 4.0 comes up at the end on June but on 29th of June you read it again and you realise  it is end of July

:( or maybe *phew* no need to get +1 level on everything for a month.

Next: You enter the pro league and forget to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KKStar said:

Next: You enter the pro league and forget to play it.

? Nope, I played it but there was a bug that deleted my score :lol:

Next: Your alliance is one attack away from winning a war and the ENTIRE war, and it's up to you, but the internet cuts out and you can't attack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

? Nope, I played it but there was a bug that deleted my score :lol:

Next: Your alliance is one attack away from winning a war and the ENTIRE war, and it's up to you, but the internet cuts out and you can't attack 

in this case probably I will compensate my alliance with the next Granny Event and give them Uber Chest (Maybe like 10 or more) to apologies for my mistake. Same if internet lost its under my power but still I will compensate everyone who work hard with something. Extra donation with gems, extra boost I activate or prolong with my own money,etc.. (If I have cash its that I will do if that happen)

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

? Nope, I played it but there was a bug that deleted my score :lol:

Next: Your alliance is one attack away from winning a war and the ENTIRE war, and it's up to you, but the internet cuts out and you can't attack 

??? in that order 

 

next: you play last ninja event already got 31/32 and your boss caught you with your mobile in your hand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmh this topic called reaction to the current situation ..ok ...my reaction is to break the pc when i playing ... I have to face the dard towers that reset the army but ok i use aska and recreate it ..poison towers that call the zombie ...electric towers take half life with one attack ...celestial phoebe reset again my army .. All this with combo that have weakened me? I ask flare at least you get the money you had hoped because in my alliance we decident dont spend more and i hope in other alliance .. But doesnt make sense either writing so much because they dont read 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×