FlareGames
dumpster

Tartarus Invocation Not Working?

I've seen a number of people complain that the Tartarus invo doesn't work, especially when used at the gate. Like it just does...nothing at all.

Since it's so expensive, this creates some hard feelings.

I'll try running some tests in free situations and see what happens, but the complaints have been about it not working in real battles.

Game reset this morning the exact moment I used Hades' Tartarus power against the enemy Defender.  There was at least 1:30 remaining on the clock.  Battle considered lost.  Trophies gone.  Island still defended by enemy.  Hades has cool down.  It was definitely the exact moment I pressed on Tartarus against the Defender.

Ouch!  I always use that power on the Defender with Hades.  Never encountered this before.  Rough one.

How many units were around when you used it? There is a leak they cant fix for some reason, making tartarus a very expensive haphazard bomb. Can nuke the enemy but also may obliterate the user.

Using the Tartarus invo right up against the enemy gate causes the game to crash completely.  App just quits.  This has been happening for quite some time now and still isn't fixed.

Can this please be looked at?  It's extremely frustrating.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Well with me the same problem.. @CaptainMorgan any answer for this problem?

Btw about the game to slowly and all time just freezing and then back again.. Something wrong with the game? @GalaMorgane????

Many thanks

Edited by Acmon7

I think the issue is that it’s not a “bug” in the conventional sense (or in the new-speak CYA OR version of what a bug is), it’s just the software getting completely overwhelmed by all the [word removed - inappropriate] going on at the gate. If you could dial down the graphics effects to zero it might not happen as often or at all.

2 hours ago, dumpster said:

I think the issue is that it’s not a “bug” in the conventional sense (or in the new-speak CYA OR version of what a bug is), it’s just the software getting completely overwhelmed by all the [word removed - inappropriate] going on at the gate. If you could dial down the graphics effects to zero it might not happen as often or at all.

Maybe, or maybe not.  Some official response would be welcome.

46 minutes ago, dumpster said:

RR2's horrorshow of new update is taking all the resources, unfortunately.

Not a good sign for their recently announced new and improvement player relations. 😂

1 hour ago, skellz said:

Not a good sign for their recently announced new and improvement player relations. 😂

Alysea could CM both games but she only slept 2 hours a day and worked 7 days a week. Madlen seems very nice and enthusiastic but I think CM’ing one game well is a fair bit of work for a mere mortal. Oh well. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Alysea could CM both games but she only slept 2 hours a day and worked 7 days a week. Madlen seems very nice and enthusiastic but I think CM’ing one game well is a fair bit of work for a mere mortal. Oh well. 

Wow, that's true dedication. I told in the past that I dedicated the Pheme power to Alysea in her honor. "Tough gamer life" as she told me once.

Are you saying FG needs two CM, one for OR and another one for RR2?

Regarding the bug, I now understand why I see Zeus a lot more often than Hades in my battle log.

Edited by Tomaxo
typo

12 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

Wow, that's true dedication. I told in the past that I dedicated the Pheme power to Alysea in her honor. "Tough gamer life" as she told me once.

Are you saying FG needs two CM, one for OR and another one for RR2?

Regarding the bug, I now understand why I see Zeus a lot more often than Hades in my battle log.

I don’t think any of us would say no to a dedicated CM here. Would you?

i also can’t imagine there’s the budget for that. Anything is better than what we had over the past year though.