FlareGames
Tyamat

Todays boss hunt over - Game doesn't load

Todays boss hunt was over in about 30 minutes. When we hit the last milestone the game did not react anymore, my knight did nothing, just standing around. I force closed the app and tried to start it again. Doesn't work. I just see the start screen...

Screenshot_2017-03-25-12-46-23.thumb.png.1c4a5a26ed0ea12d80ec4b1db53a8423.png

Hi there,

Exactly the same thing has happened to me.  Ive tried everything and nothing resolves the problem.  Just as I ended the Boss Hunt... everything froze.  Now mine gets stuck at exactly the same loading point as yours.  Ive uninstalled and you either get the option to start again from level 1... or try logon to the level 50 character I was on when it froze... but it just loads to the same percentage and stops :(  

Anyone else had the same issue.  I really dont want to start again 

Thanks

Me too. I stuck at loading bar Bout 80% for very very long after I exit from boss hunt. I try clear cache, clear data, off WiFi, restart phone,  no luck :p.... Nonstop Knight personnel please help us!!! Screenshot_2017-03-26-16-28-26-319_com.koplagames.kopla01.thumb.png.d4a2d013ad581bce0558cdeb3ae9af87.png

Same here!

Tried clearing data, uninstall/reinstall etc. Nothing works.

Nice to hear there are others experiencing the same issue... that increases the possibility that the developers will fix it asap.

Sadly i got the same Problem since Boss-Run from yesterday. Tried to run the game from another device. Try to recover the character on 2nd device, no Chance. Loading Screen Looks on all devices as shown above. Hope you'll fix this soon!

Greets and thx, Henne...

Edited by Henne

I'm having the same problem. Asked on reddit, and it hasn't been addressed there. Nothing on Facebook, or Twitter either. I'm suspecting a server went down. 

Well, seems  I have same problem.

When I was creating snapshot to brag to my friends,  I could never return screen from Bosshunt to maain screen. and after I tried to log , it stucks as  shown on  previous  pictures:

I tried  clear cache, clear data,  make  continue 50 lvl  and still problem ..

please fix it .!!!