FlareGames

Hello everyone.

I like to take this initiative and reveal as much as I can and unraveled some of the mistery surrounding this unique rare items.

Bare in mind that most of what I post here are not mine, I make this videos from what my alliance members discover, and of coarse you can add what you have uncovered as well, even send me links or videos to edit and post here.

So here is what I have to offer so far. Later I will edit more in. The stats are related to the ascension level of the player and may vary.

Here is a complete list of all Unique items before the 3.3 update

1. Hercules:       Nemean Claws        
  2. Prometheus: Fire Bringer     
  3. Perseus:        Mirror Shield            
  4. Ariadne:        Aegean Thread         
  5. Odysseus:    Bow of Odysseus 
  6. Helen:           Gemini                           
  7. Cadmus:      Curse of Ares           
  8. Achilles:      Shield of Achilles     
  9. Jason:         Golden Fleece             
  10. Athena:       Medusa's Head           
  11. Ajax:           Great Shield of Ajax      
  12. All:              Apple of Discord  

The complete list for unique items after the 3.3 update

1. Helen:           Nemesis       
  2. Perseus :      Talaria   
  3. Hercules:      Erymanthian Jaws  
  4. Athena:         Victory
  5. Odysseus:    Scylla & Charybdis
  6. Ariadne:        Asterion
  7. Cadmus:       Dragon Scale
  8. Ajax:              Madness of Ajax
  9. Prometheus: Prometheus`Torment
  10. Artemis :       Cyclopean Bow
  11. Jason:.          Cadaver of Talos
  12. Achilles:        Theti`s Gift

Please SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel  >>GAMMAL<< like and comment   

Edited by Gammal

Do you know what is the probability to get a unique item? How many Titan chests do you have to open to get one?

Also, I think there are twelve unique items, one for each of the eleven heroes. So the twelfth one is a ring/brooch/bracelet?

Edited by Tomaxo
12th

Lol, my young kid (he's 8 yo) likes OR too, but he prefers playing RR2. He says colorsets in RR2 are free!?

Oh, can we say the Apple of Discord will mathematically be the rarest among the unique items?

Hi,

I would like to know if any of the "savvy players" was able to get unique items through invitation codes?

It's to compare their probability with the gem-purchased Titan chests and those won in Wars.

2 hours ago, Delphox said:

,,Bane of Ares" - Cadmus

20170413_010001.png

Thanks for sharing. It looks exactly as I thought, more pine tree than dragon scale!

Hope I can get it before Xmas.

Edited by Tomaxo
link

It would be nice if the unique items stats increased as your ascension lvl increases. The items are cool but your hero can easily out grow it to the point where it may be more beneficial to replace it with a godlike item. Just a thought for the developers. If the items are truly "unique" let them increase in stats unlike every other item so they don't become worthless as we progress in the game.

Some players like @Gammal and @AwesomeDoud have cool videos showing Ajax's prowess, but this one with Alysea's Ajax is way too powerful! Too bad there's no epic battle between him and Perseus with Mirror Shield at the end. Thanks for sharing!

Question for the devs, @Chris or @CaptainMorgan, is it possible for a Hero equipped with two unique items (including the Apple of Discord of course) to beat the Defender Perseus with his Mirror Shield?

ps. @Mani, is Alysea still alive and playing?

Edited by Tomaxo
devs

9 hours ago, WINTER22 said:

It would be nice if the unique items stats increased as your ascension lvl increases. The items are cool but your hero can easily out grow it to the point where it may be more beneficial to replace it with a godlike item. Just a thought for the developers. If the items are truly "unique" let them increase in stats unlike every other item so they don't become worthless as we progress in the game.

In short term, I don't think the devs will do it (as Chris mentioned below), but you never know.

1 hour ago, Tomaxo said:

Some players like @Gammal and @AwesomeDoud@Chris have cool videos showing Ajax's prowess, but this one with Alysea's Ajax is way too powerful! Too bad there's no epic @CaptainMorgan

That bugged mirror shield for Perseus has been fixed, no one can challenge Ajax now.. or mabye just Hades.... on soul steroids

14 hours ago, Gammal said:

That bugged mirror shield for Perseus has been fixed, no one can challenge Ajax now.. or mabye just Hades.... on soul steroids

You're right, the devs fixed it. I found a vid. Ajax is the Greatest!

20 minutes ago, InFiNiTyYy said:

And another item

Screenshot_2017-05-01-02-57-59.jpg

Can Prometheus reach Nyx tower with it?

6 hours ago, random5 said:

Dragon scale for cadmus

rps20170514_012725.jpg

Compared to the Curse of Ares, this is definitely more dragon scale than pine tree.