FlareGames

On 3/8/2018 at 12:08 PM, Gilrael said:

5aa171a427ae7_OlympusRising08_03_201811_10_29a.m..thumb.png.a245b69c640f15a37a85657ec5ef3c46.png

So wicked!

Aha! So @CaptainMorgan and his Cyclopes acolytes decided to create that unique bow after I teased him long ago :P:

On 2017-05-16 at 3:48 AM, Tomaxo said:

Question for the Devs,

Unless it's intended, should it be spelled Aegean instead of Aegaean?

Ok the devs fixed the typo. It is Aegean.

Well, My teamate has just had the 5th pare of Perseus boots, which is also 3d or 4th in rapid succession I believe. Idk what is worse, since he wasted money on chests. His duplicate percentage is 67 atm. More than half of the items he gets are duplicates.

Edited by Infamous

4 minutes ago, Infamous said:

Well, My teamate has just had the 5th pare of Perseus boots, which is also 3d or 4th in rapid succession I believe. Idk what is worse, since he wasted money on chests

Counting the cursed ones. I dropped 3 chicken costume of prom, 4 shields of athena...(like a rotation)... I might be the unique player having most but worst uniques. But happy at least dropping them. And waiting to get my claws and my mirror shield... 

1 minute ago, Hellslord said:

Counting the cursed ones. I dropped 3 chicken costume of prom, 4 shields of athena...(like a rotation)... I might be the unique player having most but worst uniques. But happy at least dropping them. And waiting to get my claws and my mirror shield... 

Nah, he had 15 total of which 10 were dupes. 5 Perseus boots, 3 chickens too. And it took a hefty sum of $, he is a relatively new player

Edited by Infamous

5 hours ago, Hellslord said:

One of my team member get her first unique yesyerday after 1 and half year playing, +lvk125, akways scoring to get all war chests... (that is hercules pig head). She is the most unlucky player ever. 

And I thought I had bad luck. #sendingallmythoughtsandprayers

On 3/30/2017 at 2:29 AM, Gammal said:

I found the Cyclopean Bow this morning. Not sure if that will help Artemis as I have a hard time controlling her, even in manual play. But imo, that bow is the prettiest item in the game. Very nice design. I really like the lavender glow on the gold frame. 👍

Does Artemis have a second Unique?

@Gammal Please correct the spelling: Erymanthiam to Erymanthian, and Cyclopyan to Cyclopean.

Edited by Tomaxo
quote formatting

12 hours ago, Gammal said:

Thanks, I didn't found yet the second unique for Artemis and also the unique for all ( as the apple ) before the update.

There hasn't been a second unique for Artemis up to this point, but i wouldnt be surprised if it's part of the new update.

59 minutes ago, Infamous said:

Not to be a moron in any way, but could you please change “opsession” to “obsession”

Or maybe he meant "oppression". Uniques are oppressed in favor of better forged green/epic items. 🤣

@Gammal, at that pace, you will probably be the first to obtain Artemis' second unique.

Also you changed Cyclopyan to Cyclopian. It should be Cyclopean.

Edited by Tomaxo
typo

23 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I don't have see someone post it so I will did it to show the unique item of Odysseus for the one who want to see it :

Gammal already showed it in the very first post of this topic. It's the 6th vid.

God plz forgive them For there sins as they don't know what Sin they're committing.. 

😤😤Stop teasing with your uniques .. 8times i cursed the unique and they returned me back the same uniques .. 😤I already sold 2-3 unique.. Still have dublicate useless uniques..

Edited by AK47NAPC