Leowon

Mystery Box Rewards After 1.9.0 Update

Just got my first prompt to watch an ad for gold after the 1.9.0 update...and the amount was significantly less than before the update.

I think I was in the ii's before, but bb's after.

I leveled up my neglected cloak just on the off-chance that the reward was changed to be based on the lowest level item you have equipped, or the average level of what you have equipped, or something, but the next ad for gold was still in the bb range.

Definitely not playing until this is fixed and put back close to the way it was. I have items at ss on this run and gold of fff. I was getting about 2.5% of coins. Now I am getting gg coins. There is no reason to even play with mystery boxes 3 minutes apart. Sitting at all 4 and 5 star pets and 300k boss hunt, I think i'll not participate until coins gained is either as they were in December or after the January update.

Hey, for 80 diamonds I can buy about 1% of 1% of 1 weapon upgrade.  I can buy 174VV gold for 80. It costs me 1.34zzz gold for 1 upgrade, and I have about 10AAA gold in the bank. Reg chests give some sort of vv amount of gold which is worse than getting a penny when I need a quadrillion dollars  

By watching adds, im supposed to get "V V" coins, now I get "F F"....

I'm at floor 1136 and cannot advance any further without these adds.

Had to create an account just for this issue.. I hope it gets back to normal very soon.

Can't add last screenshot but my weapon needs 2.07vv for a single upgrade

IMG_0843.PNG

IMG_0845.PNG

Edited by ThugBaws
screenshot added

Same here, you're gonna lose lot's on add revenue cause now there is no point  going for the Mystery Boxes.

Edit.

Seems to be fixed, also does anyone know whats the daily limit for ad mystery boxes?

Edited by foxsevent