• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Tomaxo

Heroes' progress

Yeah but I am on Satellite internet so each time I cannot play it or be like 1 week without play it because a tower is broken due to bad weather in summer or in winter,etc.. 2 week I was not able to play it because I was stuck at 3.7.0,etc.. so each day I was not able to play make my progress a little slower. At Ascension 100 my trophy,level of heroes and all are back behind so I try to work to improve my stuffs when I can. SO that why some are more developed after just 6 month and mine after over 1 year is behind  

Remember the bug in the game about when you unlock monster island stop your progress in a huge way and still never be fix today. In the past when I have do Cyclop,Hydra,Griffin and Phoenix have stop my opponent to appear totally. You can find some on my topic about this here on the forum. So in the past I played each 2 or 3 days for 10 minutes to defeat only 4 or 5 opponent not much. So all of this slow me in a huge way

Edited by Warriornator

41 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Yeah but I am on Satellite internet so each time I cannot play it or be like 1 week without play it because a tower is broken due to bad weather in summer or in winter,etc.. 2 week I was not able to play it because I was stuck at 3.7.0,etc.. so each day I was not able to play make my progress a little slower. At Ascension 100 my trophy,level of heroes and all are back behind so I try to work to improve my stuffs when I can. SO that why some are more developed after just 6 month and mine after over 1 year is behind  

Remember the bug in the game about when you unlock monster island stop your progress in a huge way and still never be fix today. In the past when I have do Cyclop,Hydra,Griffin and Phoenix have stop my opponent to appear totally. You can find some on my topic about this here on the forum. So in the past I played each 2 or 3 days for 10 minutes to defeat only 4 or 5 opponent not much. So all of this slow me in a huge way

in my opinion your progression is very good, if even tomaxo confirms it then there are no doubts

P.S. hi @Tomaxo  congratulations for bringing all the heroes to the highest level

On 12/16/2017 at 2:26 PM, Tomaxo said:

Yeah, to stay in shape and keep fit she likes to shoot it into the bushes and trees for fun, and then two menacing Polyphemus Cyclopes are coming... She just wasted the spell which would be deadly and effective against those two big boys. :angry:

I think Piercing Venom is so random against adjacent targets. It's super effective though on the bridge, when enemies are straightly and perfectly aligned.

Lvl 12 without Piercing Venom, that's a very good progress. I would like to see your Artemis's progress here:

Hi Tomaxo,

How are you?I hope you are doing fine and thank you for inviting me here to share My heroes progress.

Well I started playing this game on 13th August 2017.(Actually this the first time I have played an on-line game.)

As on 17th December 2017

I am on Ascension level 89 with with 253 k Dominance Points, 5337 Trophies and 36,502 Prestige points(Level 21).

Current level of my Heroes are:

2- Current Heroes' level & gem-unlocked Power/Unit slots + Unique Items:
Hercules 20 (3rd unit unlocked)
Prometheus 20 (2nd power unlocked)
Perseus 20 (4th power & 3rd unit unlocked)

Ariadne 19 (3rd unit unlocked)
Odysseus 18(only 4th power unlocked)
Helen 18 (4th power & 3rd unit unlocked)
Cadmus 17(kinda busy with other heroes,So he is at level 17 since I conquered Phoenix isles) 
Achilles 18(really love plying with Achilles but I think the cool down time on his unique spell is long)
Jason 17
Athena 15
Ajax 17(close to level 18)
Artemis 13(almost spend one month time to unlock her as I busy that time leveling up Artemis tower to level 20 from level 12 when version 3.8 was released)

3- Heroes I have a hard time to level up:

Haven't found problem with any hero just love using them in Battle.

4- Heroes likely to be sent back to Mt Olympus:
Well despite facing lot of invasion, hardly my heroes are sent back to mount Olympus.

Would like to add one more thing I just love playing this game and found in course of time that every hero is unique in this game And once you know how to you want use them trust me you will love playing with them. Initially I used to struggle with any new hero but after some time get in Sync with them. I do not have any personal favorite hero in this game but rather I Love playing with each one of them.

Thank you for your time to read this post.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

We need a Training Camp and fast. With Nyx+Phoenix with a lots of Lapedos Tower its very hard to level them up at Ascension 100+ and now with the worst system of trophy losing -29 each try is too much. So I really hope in future to see something to allow us to level up them more easily

Probably all my heroes who stay below 20 will stay at below 20. I don't want to risk to lose anymore -29 or -35 just to gain 20k EXP

There IS a training camp! Just use your hero that you wanna level up in an Odyssey and avoid to win a fight. It only costs wisdom and gives extra experience points. Even when you only reach 30% you can win up to 80k XPs.

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Warriornator said:

We need a Training Camp and fast. With Nyx+Phoenix with a lots of Lapedos Tower its very hard to level them up at Ascension 100+ and now with the worst system of trophy losing -29 each try is too much. So I really hope in future to see something to allow us to level up them more easily

Probably all my heroes who stay below 20 will stay at below 20. I don't want to risk to lose anymore -29 or -35 just to gain 20k EXP

this disgusting system that causes many trophies to be lost by the attackers is made to force us to use invocations to get more money out of our pockets