• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Warriornator

Fire Aura vs Slow Aura Vs Poison Aura

Yeah all the ring give a lots of choice and it's awesome. For now I just have the slow aura and Fire Aura. Of course for me it's the Fire Aura the best but i will see later for the others. It's a long time I don't have fun to play this game. Fire Aura give me so much fun and joy when I destroy someone with only spells without no troops hahaha!!!

To be honest it's a long time this game don't attract me like this. Now I want to go in the game the more often possible to do my raid before maybe I have go in the game every 8 hours. Now I play maybe each 3 hours I have 2 farms on upgrade. I will play much later when my farms will finish their upgrade.

Edited by Warriornator

Some have tested the Blizzard Aura recently? they have a combo useful with this ring. Sadly I don't have take time to forge it. Still at 400 damage per second. So better or worst than Blizzard spell? Useful in a raid? I hesitate to forge it honestly. So I wait what you think about this ring

Edited by Warriornator

1 hour ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

There is no such thing as Fear Arua, and I would still love to this implemented into the game. It'd be really cool

Fear Aura does exist, on the Necromancer-festival ring. Fear Aura + BM perk.

5 minutes ago, KKStar said:

Fear Aura does exist, on the Necromancer-festival ring. Fear Aura + BM perk.

seriously? I had no idea! If you remember, I even posted a topic in suggestions and improvement about a Fear Arua (perhaps I am remembering wrong. I may have been suggesting Fear spell)

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

46 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

seriously? I had no idea! If you remember, I even posted a topic in suggestions and improvement about a Fear Arua (perhaps I am remembering wrong. I may have been suggesting Fear spell)

ReturntoFlesh
This is the one! ;) 

My favorites aura rings are

• Egg ring. It has farm gear as extra, so during raids where I want to save bread, this is handy. It is part of my farm gear aura. 
  • Sonic blast aura. The extra sonic damage per second is quite good after a few forges. Only negative point is that forging only increases the additional damage by .x percentage, it needs many forges to improve a little bit.
  • Heal ring. It needs quite some forges to notice any difference, but since the value added increases after every forge (at least till a certain percentage it does), it is more than worth the investment. And it doesn't need defensive troops to start healing, like the vampire ring. 
  • Kickback ring. Don't have it yet, but would be fun during times like next upcoming war, where both skull and bomb tower have a season boost. So looking forward finding that in the future. If it's pro shop later, that ring is on my wish list

5 hours ago, Dena4 said:
  • Kickback ring. Don't have it yet, but would be fun during times like next upcoming war, where both skull and bomb tower have a season boost. So looking forward finding that in the future. If it's pro shop later, that ring is on my wish list

I have that ring, but I will have to remove my skull perked ring to use that one. Not sure it will be worth it.

By the way, I got the fear ring with skull perk, Is that aura any good ? Wanted to try it at last war but I don't know if the fear was coming from the wolf or the ring...

8 minutes ago, MrSchmouck said:

I have that ring, but I will have to remove my skull perked ring to use that one. Not sure it will be worth it.

By the way, I got the fear ring with skull perk, Is that aura any good ? Wanted to try it at last war but I don't know if the fear was coming from the wolf or the ring...

Season boosts also work outside war season. So during normal raids you could wear that kickback ring and try it. I have other plans with it, if I ever find/get it. I will indeed replace the other stat and hope to find skull gear there. The skull ring is a good one (blizzard stat), but honestly kickback aura would help me more during war seasons.

I don't know about fear ring, you better use Ceres as pal in combination with heal ring (forged it around 36 times so far), 100% fear guaranteed and extra ghost troops. The heal ring could use a better percentage in my case, but it's usable.