FlareGames
ElDerbo

Terrible update

The new update is terrible. I haven't seen the new boxes yet, but unless they are really really good this update made the game worse. 

The gold booster is useless. I had enough shards to upgrade it to a 50x boost immediately. Big deal. It made my monster coin gain go from somewhere around 100pp gold to like 2qq gold. Who cares. I need 10vvv gold for an upgrade. Yep, that 1:50 gold boost makes a big difference....and it doesn't affect gold gain from purple boxes.

Losing the big gold payout on pet shards from maxed pets is a terrible change. It makes bothering with bounties or doing boss hunts pointless if all or most of your pets are maxed already. Why bother earning a couple hundred shards for the next gold booster upgrade when the gold booster is useless anyway. 

The new pet display screen is a nice improvement, though.

Do do you guys have any idea how your own game works? This is a big step back. I was getting pretty bored with this game anyway and this update just makes progressing harder (and not in a challenging kind of way...just in a "gotta grind for hours longer for a worse reward" kind of way.

Just saw the where the gigabox and nonstop boxes are. They just renamed the 10 and 25 megabox purchases for 1.8k gems and 3.4k gems and gigabox and nonstop box. 

Yea...that's a real update....

Yeah, I am also disappointed by this update as well.  Without the extra gold from the maxxed out pets, the boss hunts are not worth doing.  Either drop the loot tables for the pets we already have, or bring those back.  I really hate games where RNG determines if my grind is worth it.  I have already quit Dungeon Boss when they made that change, I really like this game, but I really do not like this update.

As far as I can tell the only difference between the new megabox/gigabox/nonstop box is that (based on the description) you get that many random shards instead of 10/3/1 per megabox. 

The new megabox gives 14 shards, I'm assuming randomly distributed for 200 gems. That's the same number of shards the old megabox gave  

The new new gigabox replaces the old "buy 10 mega boxes" for 1,800 gems and gives 140 shards (I.e. 10 megaboxes.)

The new nonstop box replaces the old "buy 25 megaboxes" for 3,400 gems  and gives 280 shards. That's a worse deal than before. It's the equivalent of 20 megaboxes instead of 25 for the same price. 

Quite frankly this update is insulting now that I actually did the math on what the new boxes give you. It's an update that makes it harder to earn coins by removing the gold bonus you used to get for pet shards that you already maxed and gives you an absolutely useless coin boost you can activate every few hours instead. The new boxes are just renamed from what was there before and the most expensive one gives 20% than it did before. Anyone who thinks this actually a good change needs their head examined

Edited by ElDerbo

Haha,   Yet another update that takes away gold and makes it even harder to grind.  Seriously, what did you expect since every update does something similar.  They play it up as an improvement yet make it harder to succeed unless you pay to play.  

I have to wait, why?
Up till now they slowly messed up the game, make me not want to play the game

(i only start the game to do the bountys and boss hunts and thats it)

now they messed up pet boxes, only way you could earn money for upgrades!!!

not to mention that now I have to use 2 clicks for getting pets info, come on!!!

I don't have to wait for anything, I'm uninstalling this game (and nonstop chuck because they will messed that game also)

Like my friend said (he also uninstalled the game) "they make this updates for game addicts. No one smart will stay and play this"

PS, I already uninstalled the game (there are other great games to play...)

Extremely disappointing. I am thinking about quitting the game because of this update. It became pointless to play. Why would you still allow maxed out pets to appear within the boxes with this type of update? Makes no sense, 

Haven't played much. Saw an update decided to try it out. Lol closed, thinking about uninstall. 

I said it before and I'll say it again. They either forgot out to dev or these last updates are probably done from China or India or something like that (no disrespect but you know what I mean)

Wake me up on next update. Miracles can happen