FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
AK5x5

Resource Grinding lvl?

I'm editing this post to say that something happened and I cannot create or reply to posts on these forums...maybe i'm blind and don't see the ability, but nothing I see can create posts. I was trying to post in bugs and concerns that I'd like to change my game name or delete game entirely from my game center or something.  Thoughts?

Is there a good place to grind the blue boxy-looking resources for upgrading?

Edited by AK5x5

Regarding the posting in the forum. Had that problems as well after a few days I could posting. Seems to be a cooldown Periode so that new users not spamming the forum.

regarding the blue stuff... yes advertisements seems Robbe the easiest way. Followed by doing new missions.

On 6/4/2017 at 0:32 PM, anas76 said:

You can grind ads...

Back when repeating missions didn't result in diminished returns and farming the first mission of Interstate was a viable option for amassing resources, the ads, by comparison, were a waste of time. Now that farming isn't as easy and ads pay out a fair amount of resources, this is a good option. I'm happy they refresh frequently.

Edited by TurboTIB

3 minutes ago, Primathon said:

Where do you see the option to watch ads for resources? I'm just shy of lvl20 and haven't seen anything yet...

The parachute box in the lower left corner of the main screen. Select it and the ad's for free resources, if available, are displayed on the right.

IMG_9293.PNG

IMG_9292.PNG

@Nikko, is there set number of ads that are available per day? Reason I ask, yesterday I noticed they were coming available on a steady and frequent basis, then by the end of the day, they pretty much stopped altogether. Today they are back to the same frequency. If there's a daily limit, what's that number? Thanks.

On 6/6/2017 at 1:59 PM, TurboTIB said:

@Nikko, is there set number of ads that are available per day? Reason I ask, yesterday I noticed they were coming available on a steady and frequent basis, then by the end of the day, they pretty much stopped altogether. Today they are back to the same frequency. If there's a daily limit, what's that number? Thanks.

I answered my own question by recording advertisement availability and frequency. Here's what I found:
A pair of free resources will become available 5 minutes after the last reward was earned. The pair includes 1700 Supplies and  2250 Metal for watching ads. You can repeat this cycle (6) times for a total of (12) resource rewards per day. Grand total is 10,200 Supplies, 13,500 Metal daily.