FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Nikko

Note from the team... on Daily Rewards

Hello airmen!

Thank you for all the amazing response, feedback and suggestions we have received from you since we launched Zombie Gunship Survival! In our first “Note from the team” vlog, I am joined by the design team to talk about Daily Rewards and the feedback we got regarding gathering resources in Zombie Gunship Survival.

We are also briefly talking about what we are going to improve and add to the game with future releases. Thanks again for your support, have a great day and a good time in Zombie Gunship Survival. - Nikko

So Nikko said they know about our concerns. How about this concern - I dont want to spend $350 in order to loot one legendary weapon as some forum member "managed" to do

agree 100%

3 hours ago, mutabor said:

So Nikko said they know about our concerns. How about this concern - I dont want to spend $350 in order to loot one legendary weapon as some forum member "managed" to do

8 hours ago, mutabor said:

That problem is easily solved! Keep your wallet and plastic in your back pocket until the developer creates something compelling enough for you to spend your hard earned money on.

9 minutes ago, TurboTIB said:

That problem is easily solved! Keep your wallet and plastic in your back pocket until the developer creates something compelling enough for you to spend your hard earned money on.

Agreed!

Things have a tendency to get fixed when it hurts there (developers) wallets.