FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Deathinthesky

Which levels can you complete without shooting from the sky

(Only for people who have significant progress through the game) So for those people that likes to take their eyes off the phone when they are farming this is the thread for you. I have found most maps with one building to loot is doable without shooting a zombie from your plane.the maps with two buildings to loot in silencio heights are all doable as well. My loadout is a bazooka shotgun and two assaults for survival ability.let me know if anyone has found any more maps easy to farm without trying :)

At easy level? Most of one single buiding, except those A or B where looting is very slow and Zs eat up the building with your troops. At hard level still some, especially using four assault guys, very little damage but handle whatever titans have to show

I'm glad to know I'm not the only airman who likes to farm remotely without lifting a finger other than placing my troops. It's great for when you're in a position to multi-task in real life. Let your troops loot while your attention is elsewhere.

I started a spreadsheet reminding me what levels I can complete without gunship assistance. I include all difficulty levels in my grid. I've ignored The Junction. So far, I've tested and recorded up to North County - Hat Trick. My troop load-out is (3) scouts & (1) Demo.

Here's what they can handle on their own without help from me:
Silencio Heights
Milk Run: Easy & Medium (difficulty level)
Airmail: Easy & Medium
Smoking Gun: Easy & Medium
Screamin' Eagle: Easy
Five by Five: Easy
Pitstop: Easy

North Country
Sidewinder: Easy & Medium
Cliffhanger: Easy, Medium & Hard
Sledgehammer: : Easy, Medium & Hard
Scorched Earth: Easy, Medium & Hard
Silver Pass: : Easy
Crescent Flame: Easy
Omega Two Niner: Easy & Medium
Hat Trick: Easy

Several more maps can be partially completed, with some but not all buildings looted, so I record those in my grid also. I plan to update it as my troops get stronger and/or maps are rebalanced by devs.

28 minutes ago, TurboTIB said:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only airman who likes to farm remotely without lifting a finger other than placing my troops. It's great for when you're in a position to multi-task in real life. Let your troops loot while your attention is elsewhere.

I started a spreadsheet reminding me what levels I can complete without gunship assistance. I include all difficulty levels in my grid. I've ignored The Junction. So far, I've tested and recorded up to North County - Hat Trick. My troop load-out is (3) scouts & (1) Demo.

Here's what they can handle on their own without help from me:
Silencio Heights
Milk Run: Easy & Medium (difficulty level)
Airmail: Easy & Medium
Smoking Gun: Easy & Medium
Screamin' Eagle: Easy
Five by Five: Easy
Pitstop: Easy

North Country
Sidewinder: Easy & Medium
Cliffhanger: Easy, Medium & Hard
Sledgehammer: : Easy, Medium & Hard
Scorched Earth: Easy, Medium & Hard
Silver Pass: : Easy
Crescent Flame: Easy
Omega Two Niner: Easy & Medium
Hat Trick: Easy

Several more maps can be partially completed, with some but not all buildings looted, so I record those in my grid also. I plan to update it as my troops get stronger and/or maps are rebalanced by devs.

This is awesome haha nice work. 

7 minutes ago, TurboTIB said:

I would share my spreadsheet but the results are 100% dependent on your ground troop load-out and weapon strength, that results will vary widely.

Duly noted, anyway, to test. I will screenshot the maps and mark for myself where each of the ones I can do are.

Easiest level in the whole game is "Snowman," even if it's not quite the fastest.

You just destroy the four inner mortar towers, and the outer mortars will destroy all zombies as soon as they spawn while your team loots all three buildings and brings in big rewards.

Edited by GunWillTravel

9 hours ago, GunWillTravel said:

Easiest level in the whole game is "Snowman," even if it's not quite the fastest.

You just destroy the four inner mortar towers, and the outer mortars will destroy all zombies as soon as they spawn while your team loots all three buildings and brings in big rewards.

I thought that as well at the beginning, with that powerful protection on the corners you just have to go through all 3 buildings. However, it takes time. Now it doesn't really matter as the loot from the second mission onwards is very poor, so if you still want to repeat with a single tap, Fading Memories is still your mission. There will be some titans, so make sure your group troops are level 40+ and that's about it, one tap, keep going.

I farm XP on North County - Scorched Earth. I literally just hit replay/deploy/replay/deploy for however long I'm watching Netflix. The loot isn't extraordinary but the turn around time is really quick, about 1:30 with zero input. Just 4 scouts with Wilsons. 

7 minutes ago, XCaliber said:

I farm XP on North County - Scorched Earth. I literally just hit replay/deploy/replay/deploy for however long I'm watching Netflix. The loot isn't extraordinary but the turn around time is really quick, about 1:30 with zero input. Just 4 scouts with Wilsons. 

Try Interstate - Fading memories. A bit more resources and just slightly slower (45 secs + 30 evac with default right side deployment zone).

3 hours ago, mabaeyens said:

Try Interstate - Fading memories. A bit more resources and just slightly slower (45 secs + 30 evac with default right side deployment zone).

Just tried that and got destroyed by ground defense and Titans. Scorched Earth has zero ground defense and if you don't kill any zombies, before the first hoard reaches the building, Titans never spawn. Interstate was on hard, with the same 4 scouts I used on SE, what should I be doing differently?

6 hours ago, mabaeyens said:

I've tried to grind a bit since my inventory is full and I don't have much max level fodder, but the generation is just too slow.  I can't bear to keep grinding at the rate I am getting metal.  I may have to sac some 3 star stuff soon...

9 hours ago, XCaliber said:

Just tried that and got destroyed by ground defense and Titans. Scorched Earth has zero ground defense and if you don't kill any zombies, before the first hoard reaches the building, Titans never spawn. Interstate was on hard, with the same 4 scouts I used on SE, what should I be doing differently?

Then it depends on your ground troops. 4 scouts with level 35+ weapons. I initially used two or more M249 assault to survive (they survive almost everything even common ones!), but not any longer, scouts do well even with 5 titans and 3 or 4 marksman tower shots. Anyway, after repeating the loot is terrible so whatever is easier for you.

7 hours ago, OnLikeDnkyKong said:

I've tried to grind a bit since my inventory is full and I don't have much max level fodder, but the generation is just too slow.  I can't bear to keep grinding at the rate I am getting metal.  I may have to sac some 3 star stuff soon...

When I reached past week the armory limit for the first time, I decided to get rid of all my uncommon 2 and 3 stars. They are too expensive to boost so I keep boosting and fusing commons as fodder for the good ones.

I still don't have all the numbers but even with the fusing costs and boosting the other commons. Not the rare ones because although I don't use them now, who knows? Too good to get rid of them.

7 hours ago, mabaeyens said:

Then it depends on your ground troops. 4 scouts with level 35+ weapons. I initially used two or more M249 assault to survive (they survive almost everything even common ones!), but not any longer, scouts do well even with 5 titans and 3 or 4 marksman tower shots. Anyway, after repeating the loot is terrible so whatever is easier for you.

When I reached past week the armory limit for the first time, I decided to get rid of all my uncommon 2 and 3 stars. They are too expensive to boost so I keep boosting and fusing commons as fodder for the good ones.

I still don't have all the numbers but even with the fusing costs and boosting the other commons. Not the rare ones because although I don't use them now, who knows? Too good to get rid of them.

didn't know there was a limit, what is it?

1 hour ago, Hairtumor said:

didn't know there was a limit, what is it?

I cannot say, but I have reached it a couple of times on the previous event. Based on my current inventory, fusions and scraps, it should be around 80-100 weapons (I'm currently 69).

@Nikko could you please confirm?

1 hour ago, mabaeyens said:

I cannot say, but I have reached it a couple of times on the previous event. Based on my current inventory, fusions and scraps, it should be around 80-100 weapons (I'm currently 69).

@Nikko could you please confirm?

this would be good to know. Don't want to lose out on a Legendary because of a full inventory. That would suck.

On 6/23/2017 at 1:44 PM, XCaliber said:

@XCaliber, The turnaround time from mission to mission is a good thing to consider when looting on 'automatic'. Did you compare average loot-per-minute with another higher level mission like Interstate - Fading Memories?

6 hours ago, TurboTIB said:

@XCaliber, The turnaround time from mission to mission is a good thing to consider when looting on 'automatic'. Did you compare average loot-per-minute with another higher level mission like Interstate - Fading Memories?

With Fading Memories, it isn't a set-it/forget-it map for me. When I'm just in auto mode, I'm really only going for XP, and Scorched Earth seems to be the easiest map for that. 

5 hours ago, XCaliber said:

With Fading Memories, it isn't a set-it/forget-it map for me. When I'm just in auto mode, I'm really only going for XP, and Scorched Earth seems to be the easiest map for that. 

Good point. Once you get to level 30, XP is a worthless commodity. I compared both maps last night. Fading Memories is the better option if your goal is resources. Thankfully it's a set-and-forget operation for me. I miss the days when we could farm it for full credit over and over. :-(

20 hours ago, TurboTIB said:

Good point. Once you get to level 30, XP is a worthless commodity. I compared both maps last night. Fading Memories is the better option if your goal is resources. Thankfully it's a set-and-forget operation for me. I miss the days when we could farm it for full credit over and over. :-(

Someone posted  that 8 hours of continuous Fading memories with nerfed loot (he set it during nighttime, weird thing) gave him the equivalent to 3 or 4 maps first loot. Not worth it in my opinion. Wait until next day and watch ads and play a few Interstate maps hard.