FlareGames
huck

Alliance Reviews 2017!

Ready to step up your game and play in a larger Alliance?

Its that time of year again!

Lets take a closer look at the alliances in the top 100. whos hot and whos not!

Iv'e done all the work for you, by looking a little closer than the numbers on each of them.:ph34r: ol hucksta brah is on the caseB)

watch for a new review of a growing (or doomed) Alliance every night @Midnight Eastern time. Right here, at your hints and guide forum at Royal Revolt 2!

Next #51: The Annihilators

#51: The Annihilators

You want boosts? they got em.

This Alliance supports a full compliment of boosts running 24/7. with over 1B in the treasury 2 spare. nice!

now, I know what your thinking. "how do they do it?" easy....

...they use the boosts to lure you in an kick once your credit card is drained. nice.

I give this alliance 2 stars.

Next #45: KINGSDRAGON

12 minutes ago, KKStar said:

Most top 100 alliances demand 500k donations with some sort of sp and lvl 90+ generally.

Not only that, it's an absolute minimum. 

Also all raids should be won 100%, even if that means scrolling plus resurrections. Plus... All skulls inside cof should be collected.

And you should put towers near the gate to increase the odds that someone doesn't score 100% against your base.

1 minute ago, Dena4 said:

Not only that, it's an absolute minimum. 

Also all raids should be won 100%, even if that means scrolling plus resurrections. Plus... All skulls inside cof should be collected.

And you should put towers near the gate to increase the odds that someone doesn't score 100% against your base.

True, but 100% winning and collect all cof skulls in for top 20 ;) or at times top 30 when the scores are close or the player is champed. Most ask for at least 3500 skulls in top 100, top 30, you need to get 4k+.

Well I can stay in my top 200 alliance with 150k donation they never even asked me to lvl up they said to buy more workers.

And our alliance is trying to hit alliance lvl 70 in less than 5 months from lvl 45. We were able to go up 7 lvls in less than 2 weeks.

37 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

they said to buy more workers.

It seems to be that they want you to have a better defense (leveling up towers/obstacles).
I can understand that. In our alliance the strategy is to have no or almost no player weaker
than 3000 trophies. All below must be shielded, but even then opponents can score on them.
We have some, but all in all receive great results: currently 51 fiefs, beating stronger
opponents, who score way higher against other alliances on the map.

Btw. you have a traitor in your alliance, a knight who says Ni! :D @Maerique !!!

9 minutes ago, Mogor said:

Btw. you have a traitor in your alliance, a knight who says Ni! :D @Maerique !!!

Oh, there's always a rat.  :ph34r:  I keep tabs on them kick them as soon as I get a good applicant to take their place.  :)

I'll never turn down inside information though if you want to call him out in a private message to me.

Edited by Maerique

8 minutes ago, Maerique said:

I'll never turn down inside information though if you want to call him out in a private message to me.

Hehe, no private message needed, just browse through the members of "The Lost Sheep",
you will spot him easily :D (near the end) If he isn't a traitor, you may want to recruit him :)

thanks, KK , but i defy you to find a forum post ive created here that wasnt derailed by some agent of Goldstien (no offence intended czar. we all have a job to do). I expect nothing less here. anyways...

The orrigial post was created in hopes that my being kicked from said Alliance was the work of a rouge yellow, and not for, what i can only assume was subversive chat violation.
i was (for a change) happy and contempt there. as all my slothy 'boost ho' needs  were met there, without interuption or 'war season day 2' suprise tactics. they didnt order into 2 many dead end wars, no screamming "attack" by any 'loyalist' ass munchers dressed in yellow chat leaking 30k on the defence. plesent chat. basicly text book awesome.
so, with nothing to biotch about, they may not have realised 'the bad guy' was among them.
when last season began we landed middle map vs some evenly matched Allies, but everyone hit em hard and fast and by mid season, 1st was basicly in the bag. the yellow chatter then shifted to a win w minamal fiefs tagged on.  I dont argue thats the way 2 go but i was tired. and was already dreaming of the better ways i could spend the next 2 days. ya know, go for a bike ride, hang out with the wife or w/e
the win w/fief minamaisation ment getting up at dawn to day 4 of 3-4 fronts. and our enemys who lost by a wolf's hair would have loser bonus and vengance on there mind. vs targeting a defeted and locked in corner opponant option. witch is what i suggested. to that i got many yellows taking turns scooling me on the benifits of fief dumping.
after trolling thru a page of war lessons i snapped and gave em a 'yo momma has yellow eyebrows' or who knows what. logged in to a kick email and 800ish trophys poofed.
after putting the work in not missing donations, ranking top 10 in skulls, buying them almost 30 pals. gems for extra instas, extending out war boosts out of pocket, IDK what more as a green i could have done better. and was happy to do it for a team that gives back like they do.
often i want to do more for my team. but whats the point when the gunna blow it on dumb chit like champing or dont get me started.
i put a lot of time and energy into keeping  my little 'rank 2k' hero alive. and stocked with every possible diffrent kind of troop/tower combos so im ready to fit in at the next 'kick'
ive never really had the stability to lean in on whatever tower/troop combo an Alli carrys. cuz
many use diffrent styles. plus, when starting in a new alli you never know if they gunna pull this or that boost as it suits there own needs.  i try not to be 'that guy'who dont have the towers to fit the allis chosen boosts.
althou ill always be the blacklist as 'jumper' or w/e they calling greens 'disloayal to alli propagana' these days, i take self pride in staying in the black. winning more skulls then i lose. for whatever thats worth. (nothing)
love this game but theres just no way around it. there is no such thing as 'pay donations/be active' if you wanna play this game. o drinking blood with a burban chaser is what gets me off.
sooner or later ill accept that aint this game.
Edited by KKStar