Sign in to follow this  
balazs.liszt

Skip bounties?

Is there a way to skip bounties? Some of them make me really crazy, like the latest one I faced: destroy 200 smashables with slam! It is so frustrating when my fifth slam in a row misses or simple hits destroy the objects before the slam. Collecting 200 will last for days... If these could be skipped for a couple of gems, or even without getting the pet box, that would be really appreciated.

Munch the beaver has slammed attack so he will get some for you. I also keep several weapons and cloaks at level 1 for upgrades, but if you have a low weapon it should not kill your enemies and makes it easier to get smashables.

I dont know skip a bounty. But I have little information for you.

Select a pet with the specific skill and leave it for a while. Pet will complete a bounty.

slam : munk

slash : jawstars

spin : grouchy?(dunno spell. orange crab) or richard

Sometimes I will get a new one when I double-click the home button from my iPhone and move the app out of the multitouch. This refresh the whole list and set the timer back to 8h. Took me long time in past to find out why I lost some and got again a 8h timer until I checked that I used this method. This issue happened 2 versions ago every time. Now this trick/ bug works sometimes only.