FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
TugCapn

Fusing weapons

I have seen twice now after a defeat, a comment on screen saying I should boost or fuse some weapons. My question...how do you fuse weapons, do they need to be at a certsin level first or what?

7 minutes ago, TugCapn said:

I have seen twice now after a defeat, a comment on screen saying I should boost or fuse some weapons. My question...how do you fuse weapons, do they need to be at a certsin level first or what?

Yes, the weapon must be at level 10 times your number of stars, so ★ 1 star, level 10, ★★ 2 stars level 20, ★★★ 3 stars level 30 and so on.

Then, in the Workshop, you will see how the button "BOOST" changes to "FUSE" and shows on the right side the weapons that can be fused to that one. Two things worth mentioning here:

• You need as many weapons as stars you current weapon has, so if you try to fuse a ★★★ 3 stars, level 30 weapon, that means another ★★★ 3 stars, 3 weapons additionally
  • Those weapons on the right side are lost after fusing, so be careful not to fuse rare, epic or legendary ones unless you really know what you are doing.

17 minutes ago, raven518 said:

Does the sacrificed weapon matter? If I'm fusing a G-36, for instance, does it matter if I fuse it to an MP-5 vs a Hellfire?

No you just need to fuse it with whatever grey weapon you have.

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎21 at 8:06 AM, mabaeyens said:

Yes, the weapon must be at level 10 times your number of stars, so ★ 1 star, level 10, ★★ 2 stars level 20, ★★★ 3 stars level 30 and so on.

Then, in the Workshop, you will see how the button "BOOST" changes to "FUSE" and shows on the right side the weapons that can be fused to that one. Two things worth mentioning here:

• You need as many weapons as stars you current weapon has, so if you try to fuse a ★★★ 3 stars, level 30 weapon, that means another ★★★ 3 stars, 3 weapons additionally
  • Those weapons on the right side are lost after fusing, so be careful not to fuse rare, epic or legendary ones unless you really know what you are doing.

An additional note: The weapons you are using as fodder/sacrifice do not need to be level specific ie: you can use weapons at level 1 to sacrifice as long as the star level matches.  Using the same type of weapon as a sacrifice or a different rarity has no effect on fusing so use your junk like common and uncommon weapons with low exp level to use as fodder for fusing.

You will need enough metal AND weapon parts in order to boost your weaponry

Please @Nikko can you post something official and pin it or even pin this thread.  So many people are searching for this info and yet ZGS has not provided any official info on this for the masses that is up to date

1 hour ago, OnLikeDnkyKong said:

An additional note: The weapons you are using as fodder/sacrifice do not need to be level specific ie: you can use weapons at level 1 to sacrifice as long as the star level matches.  Using the same type of weapon as a sacrifice or a different rarity has no effect on fusing so use your junk like common and uncommon weapons with low exp level to use as fodder for fusing.

You will need enough metal AND weapon parts in order to boost your weaponry

Please @Nikko can you post something official and pin it or even pin this thread.  So many people are searching for this info and yet ZGS has not provided any official info on this for the masses that is up to date

We are going to re-post a thread that shows the requirements soon and the team is looking at a more permanent way to explain what fusing is directly in-game. Boosting weapons is explained however fusing isnt' and that's something the team wants to change.

In the meantime, we will redirect players to the guides we have on the in-game hub and here.

I also appreciate the explanations and help provided by other experienced players in such threads.

- Nikko

11 hours ago, Nikko said:

We are going to re-post a thread that shows the requirements soon and the team is looking at a more permanent way to explain what fusing is directly in-game. Boosting weapons is explained however fusing isnt' and that's something the team wants to change.

In the meantime, we will redirect players to the guides we have on the in-game hub and here.

I also appreciate the explanations and help provided by other experienced players in such threads.

- Nikko

Perfect.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, BBF said:

I can't get BOOST to change to FUSE. Can somebody post a few screen shots please ?

If your weapon have 1 star it must be level 10 to see the Fuse

If it has 2 stars -> level 20

3 stars -> level 30

And so on...

Exactly like @mabaeyens said...

On 21/06/2017 at 4:06 PM, mabaeyens said: