FlareGames
LegendaryCrate

AC 20's finally finished.

I definitely spent some. My girlfriend actually had to put a password restriction on my phone because I was out of control. Don't know what I'd do without her. 

Just got my Bachelor's so I thought I'd blow some cash before I either pursue a career or higher education. I work hard for my money teaching and playing percussion and while I'm good at saving, sometimes I splurge on dumb stuff. 

3 minutes ago, LegendaryCrate said:

I definitely spent some. My girlfriend actually had to put a password restriction on my phone because I was out of control. Don't know what I'd do without her. 

Just got my Bachelor's so I thought I'd blow some cash before I either pursue a career or higher education. I work hard for my money teaching and playing percussion and while I'm good at saving, sometimes I splurge on dumb stuff. 

LOL.  Oh man!!   Save you money dude!!!! But seriously good to see you are having fun and congrats on the Bachelors!

5 hours ago, swampwalker said:

Got mine to level 38 and think it is a beast. Can't wait to see what it is like maxed. I'm going the free route so it will be awhile before before it is maxed out. 

IMG_3312.PNG

Well, it IS a beast even at level 38. And to see how it looks like at level 60, just check @LegendaryCrate's picture a few posts above.

Why I chose to test this is beyond me. I did hit CANCEL. Still have it. Scared me but here is what a maxed 4 star would give you if scrapped. Not doing that crap again. Just sayin. Still married after 14 years so can't say if it dissolves a marriage instead of getting married  

IMG_3339.PNG

Edited by swampwalker

Here's the difference between a lengendary and common AC20 both maxed to level 40 and 4 stars. Damage difference is obscene. Have to get 3 more weapons to level 4 to fuse and upgrade the legendary AC20. Grinding levels daily is a chore. 

IMG_3340.PNG

IMG_3341.PNG

You know what is sad? The AC20 Legendary at 4* max is twice the damage as an Epic AC30 at 5* Max... Yes the cooldown rate is twice as good as the AC 20 but when the AC20 can wipe zombies with small bursts cooldown is much less of a factor.  Keep in mind that this is post AC30 damage increase ...

IMG_1023.thumb.PNG.8361b00635dea916d42219873a49cbf4.PNG

1 hour ago, OnLikeDnkyKong said:

You know what is sad? The AC20 Legendary at 4* max is twice the damage as an Epic AC30 at 5* Max... Yes the cooldown rate is twice as good as the AC 20 but when the AC20 can wipe zombies with small bursts cooldown is much less of a factor.  Keep in mind that this is post AC30 damage increase ...

IMG_1023.thumb.PNG.8361b00635dea916d42219873a49cbf4.PNG

And this is the most difficult AC to get in the game for which you need to rank up to 30!!

This is a joke.

If devs would really appreciate all the testing we are doing here and all the flaws we are discovering they should pay us real money, doing and documenting this is a full time job.