FlareGames
Hairtumor

ever got one of these?

36 minutes ago, Hairtumor said:

First time I got a 6 star from a crate drop, anybody else ever get a 6 star on a drop?

40:70.jpg

Man, I don't even have an earned 6* yet, that I've boosted & fused myself.  I've only got a couple of 5-stars at the top of my inventory.

Yes - a 6-star common AC20. Was pretty surprised to see that, and has only happened once.  To get a weapon up to 6 stars, you need 5 5-star weapons, so that's the advantage of just having a 6-star handed to you.  But I'm happy with my 5-star epic autocannon and maxed 4 star rare autocannon which probably pack more damage anyway.

4 hours ago, Decoupler said:

but... does it matter that it's a 6 star, if it's still only level 1, though?   (not to take anything away from the rarity of the find, but seriously)

the point is I've never seen a six star dropped. Yes it's a gray common with little value other than saving for when I actually have a Legendary to boost to six. Just thought it was interesting that I even got one on a drop. : )

Edited by Hairtumor

16 hours ago, Decoupler said:

but... does it matter that it's a 6 star, if it's still only level 1, though?   (not to take anything away from the rarity of the find, but seriously)

Right. It's level one so same exact stats as a 1 star, level 1.

15 hours ago, MITCH1111 said:

I believe it's "expensive" to boost a 6-star weapon and fusing will be a challenge as you have to have more 6-star weapons.

It is. Adding the rarity, and I'm elaborating on this this weekend, more expensive than boosting, fusing, and same for fodder weapons. I don't have any 6 star weapon, but a 3 star legendary I37 gunshot is using 40000 metal to boost one level, imagine if you get a 6 stars! @Primathon has done some educated guesses on 3 million to max a weapon, and I'm teying to break that down. Considering you can get, max, -playing each and every mission once per day and watching all ads-, some 150k metal per day, and some 1000 bolts, do the maths.

12 hours ago, CommanderDoom said:

Yes - a 6-star common AC20. Was pretty surprised to see that, and has only happened once.  To get a weapon up to 6 stars, you need 5 5-star weapons, so that's the advantage of just having a 6-star handed to you.  But I'm happy with my 5-star epic autocannon and maxed 4 star rare autocannon which probably pack more damage anyway.

Could seem that way but numbers seem to show otherwise: it's cheaper to fuse your epic or legendary from 1 star all the way up, and do the same with common fodder weapons than boosting at 50k or 60k per level or more a 6 star weapon. That's way above 3 million metal for a single weapon! Mental.

1 hour ago, ABurned said:

I would only use any of those 6 stars for fusing. It it is possible at all :-/

If they ever do 7 star weapons, it will, but the max you need now are 5x 5 star weapons to reach the sixth star and level 50