FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Slaughterhouse

Earning Stars

Do you need a 100% perfect (all buildings looted, no troops lost) battle to earn a star?  I am stuck at 77/78 on Interstate, and I have successfully completed all battles at all levels of difficulty, looting all buildings fully, but I did finish one with a few soldiers down.:(

You need to loot all buildings on all dificulties. Troops doesn’t matter but the buildings need to be emptied compleatly. So having enough time when going in is critical.

I'm at 30 now.  Using Epic 5.56 (5 Star) and Epic AC20 (5 Star) along with a Legendary Rocket 80 (4 Stars).  Unlike many others, I got pretty lucky with my crates.  I did spring $50 on 6500 Gold early on and bought on $20 Crate Special, but other than that its all come as the result of game play.  Guess I will pass the time trying to get everything up to 6 Stars while we await new missions and challenges.  Upgrading the weapons (and all the related upgrades to fuse) should keep me busy for quite some time.

Use the mortars in any level to your advantage. They take the heat off your troops. This is from the Grey Valley area called Barricade. Always start from what is shown in the attached picture. Follow the inside of the perimeter and only destroy a mortar when it fires on your troops. Leave the very center mortar active. It will not hit your troops if you follow the inside of the perimeter  

IMG_3338.PNG