FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Hairtumor

what do you play on??

IPad Air 2 64 GB and iPhone 6 16 GB. I'm 50 years old. Need the IPad to see better. I use my iPhone  for notifications about crates to be opened while away from home and at work. My iPad is wifi only but is what I use to play on as a primary device. 

Edited by swampwalker

8 hours ago, mabaeyens said:

iPhone and iPad. Not sure if I will move to iOS 11 soon yet.

I'm using ios 11 public beta on my iphone 6. A little glitchy like all betas but it works fine with ZGS.

Samsung Note 5, Nougat

I couldnt really speak of pros & cons without having compared to something else, and this is my first game on the Note.  I got pretty bad gamer's thumb & wrist for the first couple of months, but that probably would've been true on any device.  I worry about what I might be doing to my phone over the long haul -- I've certainly doubled the charge cycles since I got hooked on this, and who knows how the touch screen will hold up where the weapon triggers are.  My wife has an iPad Mini, and I was thinking about installing to that out of morbid curiosity ("I wonder how those shambler vs. gs sniper death animations look scaled up?"). ?

15 hours ago, Hairtumor said:

I'm using ios 11 public beta on my iphone 6. A little glitchy like all betas but it works fine with ZGS.

Good to know. I used to jump to the public betas as soon as they were available, but migrating one device means migrating all of them, and since I use them for work, might not be a good idea, just yet.

11 hours ago, mabaeyens said:

Good to know. I used to jump to the public betas as soon as they were available, but migrating one device means migrating all of them, and since I use them for work, might not be a good idea, just yet.

I'm trying to downgrade back to 10 and it's nearly impossible. My itunes back up didn't work, and the files on the apple beta site won't download so I guess I'm stuck with it. If it's your work phone I would not recommend it.