FlareGames
Kewk

Crashing ~50% of the time viewing ads

Kewk 758PWDPPJD7Y

iPhone 6s

iOS10

Phone has been completely reboot with nothing ran other than the game. 

I crash to the desktop at the beginning of some ads.

I crash to the desktop at the end of some ads. 

Some ads start out with a black screen then crash. 

Some ads end with a black screen then crash. 

Sometimes the ad will play then go to black screen and if I minimize the app then maximize it again I'll get my reward. 

Some ads play perfectly 100% of the time. 

I have been too frustrated to try and figure out a way to describe the ads that I can actually see before they crash. Seems to me there there are very specific ads crashing and there is no QA to figure this out. Is there not a process to test ads out on all devices before they go live? 

I always spend some money on f2p games that I feel are fun and that deserve my money. I would have spent some money on this game but have held back because I cannot play the game without a crash.

Edit: Now I noticed that everything is rolled back each time I crash :( 

http://imgur.com/a/K8Lnq
http://imgur.com/KZtyeDd

Edited by Kewk

I have a samsung galaxy on-5

8cdf9010

The first update with boss hunt season l started crashing while watching certain videos, not sure what they were because it would crash imediately, so 50% crash. With the latest update there is 100% crash when watching any video. The only loss i get is when i try to watch a video and it crashes, then i restart game and i have lost the progress i made before it crashed. 

I have this problem too on iPhone 5s 

and it rolled me back from 52 cards on crabby pet to 33!!!

My id is 879cfe57

Edited by NonStopAvi
corrected number of cards I had in crabby before

Wanted to see if this issue is still ongoing for the previous posters.

I am a new player and I am always getting videos to just be black and the timer stays stuck at 29, or the whole thing crashes. This is on my LG device with android 4x.

I have tried to clean the cache but that not helped.

Thanks.

I have found it just sits at a black screen when dealing with a Toyota car ad. Every single time this comes up, it locks up.

Edited by Yippers

And that same video ad made me lose out on 350 of those gold and blue ball things.
Maybe this game not worth the frustration then, if customer support is dead.

Yup, lost out on a lot of good XP and stuff past two days on the car ad. Anytime that is the ad to play, the game crashes and I lose out. To make things worse, that ad always shows on the best freebies to get AND comes up 75% of the time.

Edited by Yippers

I have been emailing support since I got a working email last week. For me, and I want to see if anyone else (if anyone else is even reading these boards) has the game crashing/frozen and losing out on rewards from the Christmas Toyota ad. This ad has cost me (this week alone) to lose over a dozen XP awards, two dozen pieces of gear, about 5000 of those blue/gold gems, bonus items (like the purple crystals and things), and, just a rough figure going how ever the letters work, at least 500AA of gold by now.

I basically get this ad 9 out of 10 times. Pretty much, I know it by heart now. As of this edit, I have gotten this ad 20 times in a row now, crashed 15 times of the 20 and lost those awards, and I only been playing for 2h.

Anyone else having issues with this particular ad?

Edited by Yippers