• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Sign in to follow this  
Gorgosaurus

Advice on mastery

Yeah, especially since values increase as well based on your amount of fame, so don't stress it out. :)

Depending on which hero you play most, some masteries can be more useful, like potency for heroes relying on powers more (such as Athena, Odysseus, Perseus..). ;)

10 hours ago, ataide said:

values increase as well based on your amount of fame

Speaking of that. What if at, let's say 4k fame, I will start collecting the new mastery offers, instead of accepting them. They will keep stacking. And at ...hmm... 6k I will press "reroll" for the first uncollected one.

The question: will the value on that first offer be recalculated, based on the new fame?

15 minutes ago, Areisp said:

Speaking of that. What if at, let's say 4k fame, I will start collecting the new mastery offers, instead of accepting them. They will keep stacking. And at ...hmm... 6k I will press "reroll" for the first uncollected one.

The question: will the value on that first offer be recalculated, based on the new fame?

Very good question... maybe @CaptainMorgan can enlighten us on that one.

On 11/2/2017 at 7:47 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

There is no gain in storing Masteries in the long-term. Their value will not increase when they are recalculated with higher Fame, it is decided when you first receive them.

it is what i observed @CaptainMorgan, and the thing that damage reflection, potency, area damage, frostbite and demolition chance only appears in higher lvl... for beginners you should consider your priorities -defense or offense - in choosing the masteries..