• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
NotYourBusiness

Flaregames Holding bankrupted: Will moderators comment this? Nope, and this is the reason why it happened...

Dear all,

it's in german but you have the technology to figure out the meaning.

Is any of you surprised? I am not...

BTW this morning for 3x Phoebe, 15k gems and 5 unique items, failgames asked me ONLY 110 euros....nice try...

P.S.: if it was already posted I am sorry, I found no traces in the forum of this news....

http://www.gameswirtschaft.de/wirtschaft/flaregames-holding-gmbh-insolvenzverfahren/

Edited by NotYourBusiness

According to the article there will be no consequences for the games. Contrary to the title they even want to recruit more people as there are more job offers, apparently.

As one of the comments in that article indicates it's preemptive measure to "revive" the corporation. But as I have no clue about insolvency I don't get the fine details whatsoever. Just giving you the content of that article, as google translator is kind of bad :D

wow since maybe 1 year we have say it now its done? Flare bankrupt? so RR2 and all others games its over? or just they will sell all and a new company will buy it? so flare will continue to develop RR2 or a new company? not clear........ @flaretara can you give us new info on this?

Edited by Warriornator

5 hours ago, Warriornator said:

wow since maybe 1 year we have say it now its done? Flare bankrupt? so RR2 and all others games its over? or just they will sell all and a new company will buy it? so flare will continue to develop RR2 or a new company? not clear........ @flaretara can you give us new info on this?

From what i read it is just some kind of "financial exploit" to gain money.
There are lawyers advertising help on this kind of insolvency and they
advertise it as getting a lot of money by using that method. There is
business continuity included, so even no need to have a new company.

Nobody will tell you, if Flare is using this method, but from their statements
you can conclude, that RR2 will exist as if nothing happened.

When a company goes bancrupt. The doors are shut and workers arent allowed to work as the companys money should go to the creditors. Think this is pretty similar from country to country. 

So good look getting an answer out of them.

14 hours ago, Irathicus said:

When a company goes bancrupt. The doors are shut and workers arent allowed to work as the companys money should go to the creditors. Think this is pretty similar from country to country. 

So good look getting an answer out of them.

This is absolute nonsense - neither in Austria nor in Germany (where Flare sits).

No answer for this. This announce seem to be really serious. Its very strange because since this announce CaptainMorgan have stop be active on OR forum since November 27th. We don't have anymore update and its total blackout and silence. And here where is Paste and the others?

@Mogor Are you sure its nothing important and not something that happen to Flare like bankrupt? since this announcement its the silence and the activity have stop. So I don't know if its related to that. 

can someone can give a specific answer what going on here? The end of Flare? the games will die slowly? no more update? Can be cool to know that If I need to hurry fast to max all in OR to make all my final video before that die (if its the case) or planning slowly to stop playing if there is no more support.

Someone can read Germany language here and tell us what happen?

10 minutes ago, JiggleFizziks said:

Uh...wasn't that festival last month? Or is this a "late" tweet?

Yeah, they probably do it everytime on purpose to release the 3D modeling late so you can't know in advance what set is coming or what new 3d things are coming.

Just now, oPelle said:

Yeah, they probably do it everytime on purpose to release the 3D modeling late so you can't know in advance what set is coming or what new 3d things are coming.

Not very useful then, unless you treat it as a concept art collectible.

The antler hood is cool though. :wub: