• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Tomaxo

Version 3.8

with Artemis the developers are committed and I think they wanted to make a good hero but the result is a strange hero with good powers but who uses them completely randomly, if you take aim in a direction she for some strange reason 8 times out of 10 use in another. This is what happens to me playing PC with the muose, I will continue to try to learn to use it well, but at the moment it seems to me an idiot hero, at least from PC is so

Edited by vasudeva1

I unlock her yesterday and....:wub: love her. My best hero so far. Great job Flare. Many of you don't like her but I am a big fan of RPG and hack and slash so its obvious why I love her. His power so awesome. Call the Stag so cute and cool and the others power oh wow. After I upgrade my donation at 150k its obvious I will unlock his troop slot to gain full power. I will use her very much when I will upgrade her

The only negative point is when you unlock her she naked (not like you think) but naked in the sense they have only blessing stuffs and you must waste like 1 week to find descent stuffs to give her. Athena come full with godlike items so why Artemis come naked with nothing? with the condition of her unlock Flare should give her at least epic stuffs but at this point you want to have her with full godlike too

1 hour ago, Warriornator said:

I unlock her yesterday and....:wub: love her. My best hero so far. Great job Flare. Many of you don't like her but I am a big fan of RPG and hack and slash so its obvious why I love her. His power so awesome. Call the Stag so cute and cool and the others power oh wow. After I upgrade my donation at 150k its obvious I will unlock his troop slot to gain full power. I will use her very much when I will upgrade her

The only negative point is when you unlock her she naked (not like you think) but naked in the sense they have only blessing stuffs and you must waste like 1 week to find descent stuffs to give her. Athena come full with godlike items so why Artemis come naked with nothing? with the condition of her unlock Flare should give her at least epic stuffs but at this point you want to have her with full godlike too

You know you can just $$, right? :)

I am not in a a hurry situation lol. She is just level 2 anyway. So I will take my time to find items for her. Just I found strange Athena come full equipped and Artemis not or Flare consider you can have Artemis earlier in the game before Athena, Jason,etc.. if possible. Only this explanation I have in mind  

15 hours ago, dumpster said:

My artemis came with all titan gear. It probably depends on your level.

Ok thanks for the info. Nothing is said about this in 3.8 announcement. Probably CaptainMorgan forgot like some info for each update.  

20 hours ago, Warriornator said:

I unlock her yesterday and....:wub: love her. My best hero so far.

Your Artemis was lvl 2 only, yet she's already your best Hero?

I only started to appreciate her after she reached lvl 10. She's the second fastest Hero, after Perseus ofc. Her moves are so dynamic and striking. But in autoplay she tends to always cast Piercing Venom first aiming a nonthreatening target far away instead of focusing on closer enemies.

2 hours ago, Tomaxo said:

I only started to appreciate her after she reached lvl 10. She's the second fastest Hero, after Perseus ofc. Her moves are so dynamic and striking. But in autoplay she tends to always cast Piercing Venom first aiming a nonthreatening target far away instead of focusing on closer enemies.

Mine likes to shoot it into the woods.

No doubt her powers are good but gets in trouble with overwhelming enemies .. The lighting power was good earlier as we where able to make charge unlimited time without any cooldown until we use the poison arrow .. 

I have all her powers still find it difficult to make lvl 113-120 defence .. She needs a health boost ..

Hi Warriornator,

On 12/13/2017 at 1:23 AM, Warriornator said:

I am not in a a hurry situation lol. She is just level 2 anyway. So I will take my time to find items for her. Just I found strange Athena come full equipped and Artemis not or Flare consider you can have Artemis earlier in the game before Athena, Jason,etc.. if possible. Only this explanation I have in mind  

I unlocked Artemis at ascension level 88 and in my game she is equipped with Titan gear(which honestly is quite powerful).

6 hours ago, Tomaxo said:

Hi Tomaxo,

I unlocked Artemis just last week and is using her in battles.Well she is fast and with lighting charge can easily escape some tight spot while her Stag battles hordes of enemies.Meanwhile she regenerates her health just like Prometheus,Zeus,Hades and of course Ardine,to me she seems like combination of a titan and god.just waiting to gather 3,000,000 dominance points to unlock her third spell.But still found her strong.right now she is at level 12.

On 12/13/2017 at 3:28 AM, dumpster said:

My artemis came with all titan gear. It probably depends on your level.

Hi dumpster

Artemis does indeed come with  titan gear equipped  even for low level ascension players and in my case she only have her first two powers unlocked.I Like her stag so much.

8 minutes ago, NAPC said:

@HOLYDIVINE You like her Stag power because you are only at Level 88 the defence you are facing are weak .. Stag is weaker then our Troops .. and the worst part is we can’t bring more then 1 stag at a time.. 

BD2DC2A1-C77B-4361-85B3-5E9B94852634.jpeg

It isnt there to fight, it is there for the sheer fluff... Observe and rejoice 

Ok problem solve. What I got was a bug. When I have unlock her few days ago she have blessed items only like the first hero you unlock in the beginning of the game. After read everyone have her with Titan. I have return check right now and its ok she now have full Titan gear. So if that happen to you and you got this bug I think the bug its fix after you found 1 piece of her equipment. I have found a glove for her in the vault so I guess that have fix the blessing stuffs.

Look here the bug you can obtain :

5a325a999406c_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).jpg.58c84d72030b0770614a36f521a38a48.jpg

After found a piece of her equipment :

5a325b341499f_Webp.net-resizeimage(4).jpg.c59310c2e7e5891ae721e6154a01290e.jpg

On 13/12/2017 at 1:19 PM, dumpster said:

Mine likes to shoot it into the woods.

Yeah, to stay in shape and keep fit she likes to shoot it into the bushes and trees for fun, and then two menacing Polyphemus Cyclopes are coming... She just wasted the spell which would be deadly and effective against those two big boys. :angry:

I think Piercing Venom is so random against adjacent targets. It's super effective though on the bridge, when enemies are straightly and perfectly aligned.

On 13/12/2017 at 5:58 PM, HOLYDIVINE said:

just waiting to gather 3,000,000 dominance points to unlock her third spell.But still found her strong.right now she is at level 12.

Lvl 12 without Piercing Venom, that's a very good progress. I would like to see your Artemis's progress here:

30 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

I think Piercing Venom is so random against adjacent targets. It's super effective though on the bridge, when enemies are straightly and perfectly aligned.

I agree, Artemis is strong but the fact of using the powers in random directions when the enemies are close is a problem

My Artemis reached lvl 19 yesterday, but I still don't feel confident at all when attacking Helios-Nyx or Helios-Styx combos.

With the other Heroes, if the troops cannot nuke those towers, the Hero can handle them and vice versa.

Any suggestions for my struggling Artemis?

Yeah use

22 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

My Artemis reached lvl 19 yesterday, but I still don't feel confident at all when attacking Helios-Nyx or Helios-Styx combos.

With the other Heroes, if the troops cannot nuke those towers, the Hero can handle them and vice versa.

Any suggestions for my struggling Artemis?

Use Electric venom on them and give lot of skill cool down items to her so that she can use her powers often and please never ever use auto mode with her. 

I'm not really convinced she's all that strong. Her powers are too easy to miss with, and there really aren't any heroes who can straight up waste powers and survive a match. Ajax pre-nerf might have been the exception, and those days are dead and buried.

But that being said, like with any hero, level isn't as important as how upgraded her powers are. Is everything pretty close to max level?